Jambands.ca

Ferriswheeler in Belleville tonight!

dave-O

A last minute post before I hit the road...

Are there any Belleville heads out there?? We're playing a benefit show at the Moviola Cafe tonight with The Golden Caramels and Sweetland. Music starts at 9pm sharp.

Peace out.

quote:

Originally posted by doubleB:

I don't think there are advanced sales for Canada Day

I saw the posters for the Babylon Canada Day bash on Bank St. Tickets are available at Norml Clothing on William St., and CD Exchange; they're $6.

The posters also say there's a third band ("Metalheadz", IIRC), starting at 10:30pm.

Aloha,

Brad

A couple of quick points...

1) Who says we're an "instrumental" band? heh heh...

2) You'd think that with 3 minidisc recorders in the band, somebody would remember to bring at least one, right? Wrong. Unfortunately this show was not taped.

3) Canada itinerary has us starting at 5, nero at 7 and Goldie (Bjork's ex, the father of Drum+Bass) at 10:30.

Kick out the jams!

quote:

Originally posted by dave-O:

A couple of quick points...

1) Who says we're an "instrumental" band? heh heh...

Screams of pain on stage and/or yelling what the key is to each other do not count as "vocals"...

quote:

2) You'd think that with 3 minidisc recorders in the band, somebody would remember to bring at least one, right? Wrong. Unfortunately this show was not taped.

You guys should consider making lists of stuff to bring for concerts.

quote:

3) Canada itinerary has us starting at 5, nero at 7 and Goldie (Bjork's ex, the father of Drum+Bass) at 10:30.

Kick out the jams!

How did it go, overall? How was the new material?

Aloha,

Brad