Jambands.ca

chewie

h

just wanted to get off the question of the day with the hi nice to meet you conversation! haha~

anyway, yep, no i dont know any people by those names, i havent been here that long and dont really know many people - i imagine i'll know more people in a couple of years when my boy starts school...

i know some ryans in perth though...

definitely let us know when you are coming and we'll have a bbq ! that would be great.

hey man,

that would be fabulous!!! thank you so much for the offer. that is just way cool.

i just wish people inthe "real world" were as nice as people you meet who are on the bus!

what do u do in s falls?

my aunt just retired a while ago from hershey's

do you golf? i always hit a round with my uncle somewhere in new york when i go up.

wow that's real nice of you to offer~!

i cant go to T.O. though, i suddenly have to come up with wacks of cash (4 a washer/dryer AND a car and insurance all at once) - its just stupid! so i'll be at home and not at shows for the summer i think - i really like my home though so that's cool

the $6 nero/ferriswheeler canada day show will be my next show - its in my price range and will be a great time. (just gotta make sure i have a car to get there)

i dont golf but i like badminton [smile] - i do computer stuff out here in smiths falls in an old radio station with sound booths and stuff which is cool - but definitely let us know when youre coming in august, we'll definitely hook up. (probably at bouches ha ha!)

what do you do chewie?