Jambands.ca

Any choice reviews from the CHEESE this year?

puddles

Actually, they are and they arent.

From what I understand, say you ordered tickets to 04-04-02.

Well, at the same time, you could also pay an extra 18$ (or so) and get the show on cd a couple of months later.

Hence, you see the show, then get it in the mail about a month and a half later.

Now, how cool is that?

Pretty fuckin' cool.....................

As far as ordering the cd's later, check out that friends of cheese site. I really dont know and I am too wasted to confirm anything I have just said.

On a related note, I am not too impressed with the Live Phish series (even though I have heard KILLER Phish in them), they dont research their picks enough, they aint no Dicks/Lemieux/Dicks Picks!

Guys, get DogAtTheStation or I in there and I GUARANTEE money phenomenally spent......

(editor's note: I have yet to have heard that 97 Ghost show yet, which I am sure will be HUGE)

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

I really dont know and I am too wasted to confirm anything I have just said.

HAHAHA!!! Satire at it's best! Bravo Booche!!! [big Grin][big Grin]

Well, be that as it may Puddles, 11-17-97 is an official release and it smokes too!

(Hey Blane, are you still on here? I know what you mean now by the 'sound' of those cd's)

Hey Low Rider (I mean Roller), come on over some night for some Radiohead playing, you on acoustic of course and singing cause I suck, and lets get the show on the road.............

11/17/97 McNichols Sports Arena - Denver, CO

Set 1: Tweezer, Reba, Train Song, Ghost*, Fire

Set 2: Down With Disease > Oblivious Fool > Johnny B. Goode > Space Jam > Jesus Just Left Chicago, When the Circus Comes, You Enjoy Myself, E: Character Zero

Comment: *Jammed out, "For your listening pleasure."