Jambands.ca

h

hey, last time i'd noticed we only had like 300 members -- growing everyday eh? [big Grin] imagine what'll happen when bouche gets past all the backend programming stuff and starts to get articles and content going too...

I find it kinda funny how some people dont get it yet...........

How anyone can think Mike is 'immobile' is HILARIOUS!

Here I am, his bro, and I have a no/vague idea of what he is up to, yet I do, (sorta like when we are jamming and he is 5 steps ahead of everyone else).

The more information for all of us, the better.

(Check out www.jamhub.ca as well people. Fun pics and great downloads of local events in Ottawa. Grab the Days Of You one....)

Hey H, can I have to get that Trailor Park Boys tape tomorrow.

(Dont play like you havent read this either you bitch! All I ask is watch them as fast as you can, I want to go home with them Sunday, loooooong story. I hate to rush you [Wink] )

immobile? why would anybody be worrying about that? sounds like another case of throwing stones at somebody whose exposed himself?

ok well he has been partying a little lately [smile] but there've been a lot of good shows And he is still busy with the site for sure - note the popups over the watchtower entries - and the interface to enter those were both done recently... incase anyone is interested...

re: tpb tapes

i watched the first 3 then doug demanded that i give them to him for mike last night so i sent those two tapes and the revolve.

but i would like you to exchange that for the 6 feet under tapes - dont pretend you havent read that before fuckhead! [Wink]