Jambands.ca

Burning Man ticket for sale!

Velvet

I'm finally facing the fact that I won't be going to Burning Man this year.

I have a first round ticket for the show, cost $125 US I think, there were only 2000 available at that price, and they were the cheapest ones. I think they are up to $200 USva ticket now, and they are $250 US at the gate.

Burning Man will change your life, it is unlike anything you've experienced. email me if you wanna buy the ticket for cover price plus the $10 I spent on mail order.

sigh.

Okay, I'm really disappointed that nobody has responded to this post yet, at least with a "I'm checking to see if I can make it ' or a "my friend goes to Black Rock every year, I'll ask them..." or something.

If you don't know what Burning Man is FIND OUT! www.burningman.com

Imagine 8 days in the middle of the desert with the 30,000 of the craziest, most creative and interesting people you've ever experienced. Everywhere you go you will see/experience something you've never known before, and it's impossible to see it all. I've had some fun before - Phish/Dead/whatever tour, trips around the world, concerts and such from Philip Glass to Metallica, submarines, acid trips, and gunifights, and Burning Man is by far the most interesting thing I've ever seen. Plus everything there is free. Can you say Funk Camp?: dancing your ass off to live funk on a lightup disco floor getting smashed on blender margaritas in the desert.

Oh yeah, and they burn it all down at the end of the week.

Shit, that sounds like one big-ass stag!

I have heard of it, but soooooooo very little.

I like how they 'try' to explain it to 1st-timers on the site

"Trying to explain what Burning Man is to someone who has never been to the event is a bit like trying to explain what a particular color looks like to someone who is blind. "

Their image gallery is INSANE, it looks like a combination of Mad Max and the Star Wars Cantina...........

y'know, i didnt' think it would ever happen, but puddles said exacly what i thought - damn, i have wanted to go to burning man for years, but at this point in my life frontier town is too far, too hot too heavy, let alone blackrock! yikes ! my toddler wouldnt know which way was up if i went kiddy corner across the continent like that, and probably neither would i sigh, i'm getting so old i think... [big Grin]

sorry i didnt respond though velvet, i shoulda.

if anybody has a motorhome that would like to meet me there and let me sleep in it in comfort and shower, lets talk!

here, i also have a few pics that i've collected over the years...

the giant operation game and the thunderdome that they had some year looked pretty wild!

they are all copyrighted and i am redisplaying without permission

http://www.innovativelogic.com/heather/burningman

ofcourse these pics are only a smattering - so if you want to see the real pics go to velvets link above or the main site at -

www.burningman.com