Jambands.ca

phil in toronto

Chewie

I don't know if anyone's reading this but I don't know how to navigate toronto and I have nobody to go with...so i'll be driving alone. giggles will likely get a ticket but other than that there's nobody going down with us and i dont' know where to meet up with anyone.

also, CT isn't gong to be a full weekend...friday gig conflicting. if only i could work there and have a good time while trying to help out.

CB: This is from the venue info for the Molson Amphitheatre on the Ticketmaster website:

quote:

By Car: From West: QEW/Gardiner Expwy to Lakeshore Blvd exit. Proceed East on Lakeshore and follow signs to ONTARIO PLACE. Stay to the right and follow road.

From East: Proceed to Lakeshore Blvd West and follow signs to ONTARIO PLACE. At Strachan, turn left and then immediately

right. Follow small winding road to Amphitheatre.

There's also info on public transit:

quote:

The Harbourfront 509 streetcar, departing from Union Station stops at the Trade centre on the CNE Grounds.

Alternately, the 511 Bathurst streetcar stops at the Trade Centre on the CNE Grounds. The Trade centre is a short walk from the Molson

Amphitheatre.

For more information please call the TTC at

(416) 393-INFO (4636).

GO Transit also has a stop on the CNE Grounds close to the Food Building & the Horse Palace.

Aloha,

Brad

CB, When you are outside facing the venue (towards the water) go to the south side of the expressway and go to the far left of the parking lot. There you will find The Chatham Folk. We are very fun and lovable people with a happy demeanor.

NAWWWWWW

We will be partying down by the water in the lot before hand. meet us there and you will have people to get down with.

We can make more concrete plans to hook up and party but i think the goal is to have all the Skanks meet and party it up somewhere there/