Jambands.ca

THE FAT CATS AT HOME AND RIPPIN IT UP

show---whore

Fridat night at the casbah with the fat cats unreal totaly unreal. They now own the record for making me dance my hardest(nero took it from JSB) that eyes into morocha's i don't knnow what to say un-fucking-real i thought i was going to bust this show belive it or not was even better then the CTMF. How about Todd screaming the words into the mic on the first song of set 2, also what a great Rotan. Look out i have never sceen thses four guys going this hard. it was good to see the few skank from around here at the show. The casbah was fucking rocking. [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

All I have to say about last friday is et fuckin rocked,altough I was also,even made it inside to dance,(dam ganja food)anyway thanks for the Tuba dude.See ya geebos.

Remeber Jesus surfs w/out a board!!

Smile.

Unfortunately, I walked around like this all night:

-

and my head hurt me so so much. [Confused]

Still, a good time and a good show. Thought it would have been a little more packed, and I missed some familiar faces. Liked it when the girls got up on stage to grind each other during "Maracas". The look on Joel's face was worth the price of admission in itself!! The Casbah is a freakin' insane asylum sometimes!