Jambands.ca

Skank meeting place for Phil

CyberHippie

ive got the red outback stationwagon where i tied a CAN. phlag w/ a Steal yer face in da middle...look for i with all the early campers' spots...some please bring a small propane container...im car poolin w/ 4 other West VA. plates...whatch out for the stealthy pigs this tour,,,look for KMart tye dyes...out,mike

Sorry for the re-post (just to emphasize):

Thee best place to park your car in the lot at Molson Ampitheatre is in the lot furthest from the actual venue.. When you turn off of the road and into where the lot starts, you come to a point where you can go straight ahead (to the lot furthest away) or turn right to access the parking closest to the amp. Go straight and head right to the back! Theres a thin layer of trees and on the other side you can hang out right on the edge of Lake Ontario and do some pre-show warmups. Its pretty secluded and the security leaves us alone for the most part.

Can we go with directions here, because I do not know which way you are coming from. When you say furthest lot from the venue, do you mean east end, towards downtown, or west end. I think you mean east end lot but please clarify.

Thanks

Brian

well, i've decided to go ahead and take a second day off work this week. If the boss gives the ok, I'll be hitting the road for Phil in the morning!! Can't wait. [big Grin]

as for the lot that KevO is talking about, just head into the main entrance to the Molson Amp. parking lot and go straight. I guess that would be to the east of the venue. The cool lot is sort of behind the amp.

Oh, hey, nice map. Don't park in either of those lots. I believe if you head in off of Lakeshore on the red dot side, just keep cruiseing straight past the red dot lot and around the back somewhere.

you guys both have it!! Exaxtly where the stealie is is the best place to go. Even back a little further, but that is perfect. Good times on the rocks by the water were had there for PHish99.

Keri, remember to call me at 8. I didn't get a hold of Chewie at all tonight, he doesn't have his phone ON most of the time i think.

CHEWIE if you read this call me before you leave, cause kdog and me are goin up as well.

Looks like the party is on! Looking forward to meeting up with some of you for a beer or two or three. Hopefully I get there in time. Leaving home around noon and have a 2.5 to 3 hr drive to get to amphitheatre.

Everyone take care and have fun tonight!