Jambands.ca

Serious question from a sober puddles....

puddles

Hey now kind pholk...seriously Im just a gag w/ no Flag! Anyway my cat Cleo just has looked way spaced in the last few days all of a sudden(no,no drugs involved!!)anyway,I just brought her to the kitty doctor where she is staying overnight. I love her more than anyone and she is being fed threw intravenous and medicated. She has a low white cell count. Now,this is usually a sign of Leukemia(sp?) but I just laid down 834$$ for this night stay,blood work,emerg,meds...etc... She's 8 and was in perfect health then BOOM she got the ICK!!?? Any cat people here?? Any tasteles remarks n jokes will be taken care of!!!...With a tear in my bear,Mike... [Frown]

Hey man, I feel your pain.

One time my cat got sick to the tune of $700 so I had a benefit dinner for him. Made pasta and set up the place like a restaurant, a bunch of friends came over and I raised about $400. Just a thought.

Hope yer cat is feeling better...

Dude, I know how that goes. I once had a cat that got Leukemia, but it was too far gone and had spread too much for anything to be done for him. It's an awful thing, I loved that cat. And I love my other cat too. She's 12 and in tip top shape, still plays like a kitten, but every now and then I worry about her getting old and sick, it's not something I wanna deal with. Hopefully Cleo's going to be fine. And if you do set up a dinner or something, take a picture of Cleo to a Sobey's and get her picture put on rice paper on top of a cake for desert [smile]

I cant "grovel" from people for $$ for a cat bill...it just seems,well,weird. I would,although, do a 1$ raffle at a show and the winner would get my STRING CHEESE HIGHER GROUND LAMINATED CONCERT POSTER from April 13-99 w/ KANG'S signature??!! He signed "CHEESE!" by the way....hehe