Jambands.ca

7-16: Question of the Day

bradm

Because God and little tiny people the size of a peice of parsley crawled into my ear and pushed the buttons in my brain which make it okay to run naked through the streets shouting, "Rapture, the Rapture is coming!" I just hope that God and the little parsley people also crawl inside the ears of the police, who are currently holding me, and make it okay for them as well.

"WHAT IN THE F!*@ ARE YOU GUYS TALKIN' 'BOUT ANYWAY??? I know you think I'm dumb cuz I didn't get my grade 10, and Julian can kiss my ass cuz he already got his grade 10. But I'm gonna get it, ya know. And then I can talk to yous guys more, cuz then I'll understand all these big words and stuff."

quote:

Originally posted by Chewie:

cuz my ex-wife is a b!tch.

sorry for the negativity but it's been a bad day.

Now there's a comment that would have made it under my radar, if it hadn't had an apology attached. Then again, my radar is set pretty high.

Chewie, as long as I'm around, you can rant all you like. I guarantee your bitching will be either drowned out by the music or lost in the noise [Wink]

Getting back to the Why? Because you need to puke up the negativity before it festers.