Jambands.ca

NEW CANJAM SITE

show---whore

Well after alittle wait the all new www.jamhub.ca is up and running it whent live at 11am. today. this new site has full of news storys canjam and world wide jam news, show info as well as a nice bit of resent canjam shows for downloading some sets from CTMF may24 (looking for the july CTMF to be up some to ) . this is a very interactive site were you can customize it and add your own content. this site is full of stuff with major plans in the future.

let me know what you think of this site

[Eek!]

Would it be OK for me to make some MP3s of stuff I've done in my living studio and stuff I and my jam buddies have done in our drummer's basement and upload them? (I ask because they wouldn't be shows of a "band" everybody knows, and I don't have any place to upload them to.)

Thanks,

Brad

Awesome job, s-w and all involved. Man, I love watching my phriends get organized enough to make this sort of thing possible. It's because of guys you and the fine pholks here at jambands.ca, Scene and Heard, Greg H. and everybody else that ensures that this scene will be alive and thriving for years to come.

A big Scottie hug to ya all! [big Grin]

Nice site!! [big Grin]

Good to see ya at Pepper Jacks the other night s-whore.. I still think you should come see the killer triple bill goin down at The Casbah on Saturday night!

Slow Nerve Action

Freeflow

The Natural State