Jambands.ca

Wedding plans help-Church music

Booche

Ok, long story, starts with my laziness and always assuming things will Come Together.

Anyways, Sally and I dont 'really' have Church music yet. We have plans in place in case nothing comes through, but what I would like are ideas OR any musicians (organists, classically guitarry dudes/dudettes) that would be willing to be paid to play (terms to be determined). Doesnt matter what you play, as long as we figure it will fit.

The wedding is in Ktown, Sept 14th.

I am going to call the Kingston Musicians Union tomorrow to see if I can book a quartet or something/anything. I tried to get the PLQ, but Warren is too busy.

Email me if you are interested Velvet/The Tummies, umm, I mean anyone. I certainly dont want to leave persons out here.

"My cats on crack!" sounds like a great aisle-walk song to me, but Sally may not care for that one [Wink]

darkstarotherone@hotmail.com

or call me

(613)-521-9511

If you have to come from out of town for this, I will ensure you have a free place to stay.

My friend Mark is a classical guitarist too - he played at my wedding (which was a sept 13 btw), but he's in ottawa, so if the kingston guitarists dont pan out, let me know andré and i'll hook you up.

Pete played at my wedding in Kingston....of course that was almost 9 years ago. He had a little trio, they were amazing.

However, they played at the reception before and during supper - not at the church. Not to say he won't play a church gig....to my knowledge he is not a satan worshipper.