Jambands.ca

What makes you barf?

gentlemonkey

I dont barf.

*knock wood*

oh wait, yes, once when i was drunk and ate butter popcorn - so buttered popcorn when i'm drunk - which was terrible cuz i didnt know how. i knew to go to the bathroom, but not to kneel down - whoa, that poor janitor!

but otherwise it hasnt happened since i was like 6. suckers!

Okay, sorry about that. Barf makes me feel like barffing; excessive drinking makes me feel like barffing; nasty bathrooms make me feel like barffing; sour milk or cream makes me feel like barffing; but actually, I rarely barf. I can't even remember the last time I barffed, perhaps the flu or somthing ACTUALLY makes me barf.

Barf/barffing count (including those ones) : 10!

man, what a question! I freakin' hate barfing and a lot of mental images pop to mind on this one:

- about 3 litres of Welch's Grape Drink... coolest barf i've ever had. was about 6, at the aunt and uncles for a visit and went ape on the grape...nasty, but funny

- seeing someone else barf... makes me yack almost every time! yum yum...

- food poisoning... note to self: if its been on the counter for a few days, its best not to eat it

- cilantro... nuff said

- reba's house... apparently one of the best places in K-town to toss yer cookies, plus she really appreciates it

maybe, for me at least, the Q shoulda been "what doesn't make you puke" {good booze, good smoke, good friends and good tunes}

What makes me barf? Any of the following:

Nickelback

Creed

Puddle Of Mudd

Gosium & The Golden Caramels

The Tea Party ( especially Jeff Martin )

Nelly Furtado

Diana Krall

Depeche Mode

New Order

No Doubt

Enrique Iglesias' new single

Enrique Iglesias

Fishman naked

quote:

Originally posted by Jaimoe:

What makes me barf? Any of the following:

Nickelback

Creed

Puddle Of Mudd

Gosium & The Golden Caramels

The Tea Party ( especially Jeff Martin )

Nelly Furtado

Diana Krall

Depeche Mode

New Order

No Doubt

Enrique Iglesias' new single

Enrique Iglesias

Fishman naked

can i add our lady peace to that list??? along with blink 182.

hahahaha.. not smoking.. i quit.. but i'm hacking up 'oysters'.. yum. carrying a small vile of lemon and tabasco. shlllooop..

I recall a memorable puke I had 4 or so years ago. Myself, one of my roomies and a pal went to Zaphods.. got hammered into the night, then got invited to a party.. left the bar around 2:30.. got to the party and it was cool, (pretty much a mini-rave in a house) with djs.. and this great food spread.

So we sucked back our medicine.. and chilled at the food table. I spent a lot of time with the spinach dip. after about 40 minutes, me and my roomie exchange a glance.. saying to each other 'we're waaay fucked'.. so we booked it, forgetting all about friend number 3 who fell asleep upstairs anyway.

got home, felt a little better.. decided to go to sleep.. couldn't get this damn beat out of my head though- smoked a j and put on some pavement.. fell asleep, and awoke with vomit pressing... jumped out of bed, opened my door and started to puke. all over my roomies door, and the wall and washroom door.. and once inside the mirror and the sink. it was a thick green broth that smelled like murder. eyes tearing, head throbbing.. i tried to clean it up.. adding to the mess several times.. then i decided "fuck it" and went to bed.. and woke up to my roomated howling in fear and laughter. There has never been so much vomit on a wall i don't think. should've taken pictures.

learned a couple lessons that day.

One time when i was visiting my old girlfriend in Ottawa, (1995) we came back from Spodie's and i Drank a three day old large gravy from kfc. I puked about one minute later. I think that was the last time. (not counting food poisoning in 2000)

- EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

apparently having a sneeze attack while drunk makes me puke. has happened a couple of times. anyone else?

the sneezes just keep coming and coming...then i yarf. I made my friend puke by watching me do this once. Im like, "dude, if this sneezing doesn't stop soon, im gonna puke..." So he wanted to see....

Hey yall, long time no post. I just recently drove from Nova Scotia to B.C. While passing through Lake Louise I found myself looking for a possible co-pilot to share the rest of the trip. I picked up the first guy I saw. Before he jumpped in I realized that I had broken my cardinal rule of picking up hikers. I hadn't looked to see if he at least had a bag of some kind. I usually like to see a backpack rather than a dingy garbage bag. (bags usually contain things like toothpaste, deodarant etc). This dude had neither, but what he defenitly caried was one helluva nasty stink! It was not that musty exotic hippy smell that I rather enjoy. No, no, it was that I've been hikin since Regina, haven't slept, haven't washed, brushed, etc stank. As soon as he was in I could taste it. "Where you goin" I asked...Kamloops. Wikid, 5 hours+ with this foul rotten specimin. The combo of his odour, the length of our journey, and the prison tattoos that covered his forearms very nearly made me barf. I was naseous and more than a little bit nervous. We made it to Kamloops, he got out, and I lit up the incense.

Happy days!

the "chain-reaction-puke"...gets one barfin...we're all barfin...but most any cough syrups and the like make me gag and water my eyes to no end...also my "companion" that Ive started dating is taking over my condo and my kitchen. Today she made a veggie filled ommellette that smelt like feet. Thats OK,its all worth it! Gone is "Able the Inflatible"... what about about the AM after Vernon Downs,that was pretty nasty!!...nice "ground-scores"though [smile]