Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
gentlemonkey

What makes you barf?

Hahaha...Sounds like a guy I know whu once went to a concert bar on Bank st. after working 11 hours,not eating and then falling asleep in a booth...I think he also ingested 2->3 beers. He's banned from that place now...man I love that guy!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

"smelled like murder"

lol

quote:

apparently having a sneeze attack while drunk makes me puke. has happened a couple of times. anyone else?

dude....are you fucking serious???

I have a sneeze attack EVERY time i start to get drunk...no joke, ask anyone. 6 beers and i'm in for at least 20 of those bastards...i don't puke much from those though.

i honestly don't know what makes me puke (but i do puke now and again), other than alcohol abuse, seeing or smelling other's chunks, taking a piss at the only bathroom in a party after "someone" just shat---pissing and puking at the same time? yep.

if i ever find out who was on that throne before i got in there, there's gonna be payback, and it will be merciless.

YO Treyter. Seriously, i don't know what the frick is up witih the sneezing!! Every once in a while i start to sneeze, just at the point where im starting to get drunk...weird. its usually a good sign though:) generally means its the start of a good night.....which in some cases can lead to barf!!

CHEERS!

it's a curse my friend a curse...you're right though, it usually means the start of a good night/buzz, which can easily lead into the topic of this thread...

cheers & god bless you [Wink]

i've got a couple leads and it appears that dude that leaves the greasy logs in the john has one arm and whacked some guys wife a few years back....

i'll assist in the shit-kicking if you find find 'em first treyter...

which leads me to one last thing that makes me yak (gag at the very least)...a hot, stinkin, bug-filled porta-pottie/outhouse, specially one in which the "fairer" sex has decided to leave some of their monthly items, if ya know what I mean...

-

Insincere fake people who are crybabies!

Also, the smell of burnt garlic.

But worst of all......garbage left on the sidewalk during a garbage strike....Yick

does anybody else think that parmasan cheese smells like puke? is this just me? cuz my husband loves that stuff and every time i come in i think - oh cripes, somebody's barfed.. but no, it's that godawfle cheese...

Until very resently, I wouldn't touch parmesian cheese because it reminded me SO MUCH of the smell of barf. I have no idea what has changed and that I can eat it now. I think it was that I went to East Side Marios and had the freshly grated stuff and quite liked it. The dehydrated, grated stuff stinks, but I can eat it now for some reason.

come to think of it, we buy the blocks of parmessan now and its not so stinky... its the Kraft grated stuff in the plastic shaker that really reeks... i think its cuz the 'parmessan' they make is actually the barf of genetically enhanced mice - i read that on a web-site somewhere, so it must be true

When is the last time you saw me puke ACE??? Welcome back to the board. It probably was on one of them crazy campouts, in which case i don't and won't remember a fucking thing.

Absolutely! Especially the short little curly one.When THEY get stuck in your teeth its DEFINITELY a sticky situation....http://www.maryyaeger.com/posterimg/pubic.jpg

Sign in to follow this