Jambands.ca

What makes you barf?

gentlemonkey

HAHAHAHAHAHA

"smelled like murder"

lol

quote:

apparently having a sneeze attack while drunk makes me puke. has happened a couple of times. anyone else?

dude....are you fucking serious???

I have a sneeze attack EVERY time i start to get drunk...no joke, ask anyone. 6 beers and i'm in for at least 20 of those bastards...i don't puke much from those though.

i honestly don't know what makes me puke (but i do puke now and again), other than alcohol abuse, seeing or smelling other's chunks, taking a piss at the only bathroom in a party after "someone" just shat---pissing and puking at the same time? yep.

if i ever find out who was on that throne before i got in there, there's gonna be payback, and it will be merciless.

YO Treyter. Seriously, i don't know what the frick is up witih the sneezing!! Every once in a while i start to sneeze, just at the point where im starting to get drunk...weird. its usually a good sign though:) generally means its the start of a good night.....which in some cases can lead to barf!!

CHEERS!

i've got a couple leads and it appears that dude that leaves the greasy logs in the john has one arm and whacked some guys wife a few years back....

i'll assist in the shit-kicking if you find find 'em first treyter...

which leads me to one last thing that makes me yak (gag at the very least)...a hot, stinkin, bug-filled porta-pottie/outhouse, specially one in which the "fairer" sex has decided to leave some of their monthly items, if ya know what I mean...

-

does anybody else think that parmasan cheese smells like puke? is this just me? cuz my husband loves that stuff and every time i come in i think - oh cripes, somebody's barfed.. but no, it's that godawfle cheese...

Until very resently, I wouldn't touch parmesian cheese because it reminded me SO MUCH of the smell of barf. I have no idea what has changed and that I can eat it now. I think it was that I went to East Side Marios and had the freshly grated stuff and quite liked it. The dehydrated, grated stuff stinks, but I can eat it now for some reason.