Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Evolve Festival, Nova Scotia

CautionClown

I swear to GOD!!!!! My bro works accounting at Laidlaw and he has used one of his buses a few times for U2,Ozz Fest & games n such. I could never rent it cause you cant bring it across the border. Im gonna call him today for sure to see how much it would be. We need someone w/the proper liscenced lettering.! Damn fine idea

Of course all of us East Coasters will be going.

Put Nina (piranha132) on the list!!!

I can't wait to see nero in the afternoon, and find out just what those guys are made of for the rest of the day...........

Pros and Cons

Pros

Tix are only $45 with no SCharges.

The drive from TO to Antigonish will take around 18 hours.

This is one of the most beautiful spots in Eastern Canada.

Great lineup.

Change of scenery from Frontier Town.

nero!

Sean and Nina will be there.

Road Trip.

The majesty of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia

Greg Hemmings.

A chance to 'evolve'

Cons

Bring a jacket cause summer is cold here.

I would love to see anyone of you come out...... Alan Dodson, Scottie King, Craig White, Eric and Denise etc.

E-Love at Evolve.........

Sean

Well, for now (and keep in mind I am a recent S Ontario expatriat) the days are reaching highs of 20-24, with very little humidity. There always seems to be a breeze of some kind. By around 7-8 at night I find myself looking to change into pants.

By the third week in August I think we can expect the same daily highs (maybe around 18-24) but the evening will cool off rather quickly. I would say that within an hour or two after dark, pants, shirt and sweatshirt would certainly be neccesary. And approaching the midnight hour a jacket would be a good idea. I saw the Revolve Documentary from last year and the night time footage features people in full fleece and shell coats, breath fully visible and no sandals in sight (unless they were on a true Maritimer with WHITE socks- everybody wears sandals and socks year round here).

Hope that helps

Sean

The weather was nearly identical the past two summers at Evolve. The days blistered (30s), and the nights were damn cold. Due to the valley that the event was held at it was a wet dewy cold, which sucks. Last year there was a fire ban on, therefore we couldn't do much about it. The first year fire's were cool, so the cold was not an issue. Have fun, wish I could be there, cold or not!