Jambands.ca

Ottawa Renegades tonight

Davey Boy 2.0

doh!! Just watched the game and my beloved Tabbies lost. Good game though eh? Ti-Cats blew it in the first quarter, then spent the rest of the game catching up. Good down-to-the-last-play game though (as most CFL games are!).

Check out my brother's website: Argos-Suck.Com

It's pretty funny! My brother is Jake.

-

I don`t think it`s grass at Frank Clair...I think it is some sort of crazy new turf...There was some hype about it but can`t find anything...

Nothing like crazy turf...It`s kinda like that old Nintendo Ice Hockey game...you know the one with 4 guys per side...You know you could make bouncy boards and the puck would go crazy....

Sorry, a little excited

The guys on CBC were talking about the Ottawa turf ALL night last night. (They're terrible commentators by the way... After first quarter we put the tv on Mute and tuned into AM900, hamilton radio). ANyhoo, its a new fancy kind of turf made to feel like real grass.. They have it at a bunch of colleges in the states and also in a few domes. This turf is yet to be tested out with snow on it, so it should be pretty interesting come November!

Yeah, too bad Ozzy choked eh. He's usually the man under pressure like that. And he really shanked that on-side kick attempt too!

Argos-Suck.Com

quote:

Originally posted by KevO:

doh!! Just watched the game and my beloved Tabbies lost. Good game though eh? Ti-Cats blew it in the first quarter, then spent the rest of the game catching up. Good down-to-the-last-play game though (as most CFL games are!).
-

Oskie wee wee

Oskie waa waa

Hamilton Tiger Cats eat em raw!!!!

I'm friends with a former ti-cat...mike philbrick.

Just huge!!!