Jambands.ca

Question Of The Day (7/26)

PhishyK

My favorite Simpsons episodes are:

• The crazy psychedelic one where Homer eats the magic hot pepper

• ANY Halloween episode - they are just so bizarre

• Homer's Barbershop Quartet - because i love barbershop.

Lisa is my favorite character. She has just got to be a Libra.

1.Clown College..........."new billboard day........Clown college...you can't eat that"

2. The Stonecutters......."you'd better run egg"

3. See my vest....where Mr. Burns wants to steal the dalmations to make a coat and he does this number where he sings "See my vest".

4. The one where Homer goes to the Land of Chocolate....."mmmmm...chocolate...half price"

quote:

Originally posted by LJFH:

4. The one where Homer goes to the Land of Chocolate....."mmmmm...chocolate... half price"

YES!! [smile][smile][smile] Oh yeah, I forgot about that one! "We regret to announce the following lay-offs, which we will now announce in aplphabetical order: Simpson, Homer. That is all."

Keep em coming! These are great. How about when Homer planted plutonium on his family's farm? Or when he joined the Witness Protection Program?

Love it!! best show ever! [big Grin]

land of chocolate --- he bites the back out of the chocolate dog "yelp ! yelp ! yelp!" as it runs away...

my favourite is with john waters *carrot curtains in the kitchen marge! that is so kitch!*

what is the one where marge drinks the water and the the kitchen begins to melt...

oh wait! **I AM VISHNU !!** at apus wedding! ha ha!

homer: "be you christian jew, or whatever"

apu: "i am a hindu, there are 700 million of us you know"

and finally on the apu theme....

are you the head of the quickie mart?

yes

really?

yes

YOU'RE the head?

yes, thankyou come again!

then apu takes a bullet for james woods...

My favorite, or the first one that popped into my head, has to be the pet lobster.

"I've put Pinchy in a nice hot bath. Oh no! Pinchy!" -Homer

-

---------------------------

"I'll handle this... the only danger in space is if we land on the terrible Planet of the Apes... wait a minute. Statue of Liberty... THAT WAS OUR PLANET! YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!" --Homer Simpson

Oh yeah, another funny one...

Homer 'anonomously' donates $10,00 to PBS and has to go to ned flanders for help to get away from them......'But I'm not a missionary, I don't even believe in Jebus......save me Jebus".

and then when he is on the island he is licking the frog and gets all stoned.....heheheheh!

What's your favorite Simpson's episode?

For me, I can never get enough of the one where Homer goes into space with Buzz Aldrin. From the NASA training camp where Barney gets loaded on non-alcoholic wine ("it beGINS!!"), to an angry James Taylor insisting he's gonna play and "you're gonna float there and like it!", to Homer snapping up the potato chips with ballet precision ("careful! they're ruffled!") and finally, the inanaimate rod getting all the credit for saving the day ("In Rod We Trust") instead of Homer, I love that one!

Another classic has gotta be when Apu loses the Quick-E Mart. He's awesome. I say, the more Apu, the better!!

hands down...HOMER GOES TO COLLEGE!!!

"Hi, I'm Dean Peterson...but you can call me Bobby if you ever feeling stressed i'm always up for a game of hackey sack....and if you ever wanna jam, I used to play Bass inthe Pretenders."

runner up is the Pin Pals episode.

There are oh soo many, but I like the one where Bart went to work at the Bordello. With Homers permission of course.........

"Sir are you wearing a paper bag?

I have misplaced my pants."

"I remember my first visit,

The service was exquisite.

Why Joseph, I had no idea!

Come on now, you were working here

Without it we have had no fun,

Since March of 1961

To shut this place down would be twisted,

We just heard this place existed.

We're the highlights in your hairdo,

The extra arms on Vishnu.

Yes we put the Spring

In Springfield.........."

Gotta love the musical episodes. At least they don't end with an unexplained dancing sequence or an animal honk.

Sean

Even though I think The Simpson's lost it's comic edge a long time ago, this episode is my favourite: When Santa's Little Helper runs away and Burns turns him in to an attack dog, " Clockwork Orange " style. This episode is pure maniacal genius. I also love Krusty's comeback. When he sings " Send In The Clowns " I laugh every time.

"Homer, have you been licking toads?"

"I'm not not licking toads"

"...and it was all due to Yes-I-Cannabis.....we have a kitchen?!?!"

But the all time winner in my mind is still the Cape Fear/Sideshow Bob episode

"O.K. Mr Thompson, when I say your name and stomp on your foot, you nod"

"Gotcha"

"Hel-lo Mr. Thompson............................."

"I shink he's talking to you"

I love the" insanity chili pepers"at the town's chili cook-out!! Sun goes up...sun comes down..sun comes up...sun comes down...sun goes up...CRASH!!! Otto & Bart holding hands while Homer srams away into th night...BART-"Ishould go an,WOW"...Otto-"Don't worry man,just let him go,just let him go

-