Jambands.ca

Question Of The Day (7/26)

PhishyK

Grimey is a GREAT episode.....

Marge: Homer [knocks again] Homer, why aren't you at work?

Homer: The car won't start. I don't feel very good today. I am at work.

Marge: You're afraid to go to work because Frank Grimes will be there, aren't you?

Homer: That's crazy talk. You're crazy, Marge. Get off the road!

[honks horn]

Marge: [gets in the car] You have to face him sometime, and when you do I'm sure he'll be just as anxious to make up as you are.

Homer: No he won't, he hates me.

Marge: He doesn't hate you. He just feels insecure because you're getting through life so easily, and it's been so difficult for him.

Homer: Yeah, yeah, that's his problem, he's a nut! It's not about me being lazy, it's about him being a crazy nut.

Marge: Well ... maybe. But I bet he would be less crazy if you were just a little more, mmm, professional in your work.

Homer: [gasps]

Marge: Just a little more. Then he won't have any reason to resent you.

Homer: I'll do it! [produces a bottle of that wonderful Duff] To professionalism! [drinks up]

Any of the sideshow bob episodes.

"oh I'll stay away...stay away FOREVER!"

"no...wait"

SIdeshow bob for mayor

Quimby:"...and the chick in the crying game is really a man."

and the delightful episode where david hyde peirce joins kelsey grammar as sideshow bobs brother. The dam one.

"and for no reason heres APU."

One of my favourites is a pretty old one where Bart wins "stampy" the elephant from the radio.

When Homer falls in the tar pits:

"Don't worry, first I'll put my legs out with my arms. Now I pull my arms out with my face."

Just typing that made me laugh.

Great thread - love the simpson's.

Helloo Mr. Thompson....

ha ha,i say that to people all the time - can believe i forgot it there...

the one with lisa in the tree and the pretty boy protester dude who cuts off his favourite dread for her -- i use to know guys like that [smile]

this log is your log, this log is my log...