Jambands.ca

Ukraine air show PIC.

backbacon

For the rest of my life, I will never, ever, ever, EVER attend an airshow. I feel lucky to have survived the ones I went to as a kid!

That is one hell of a lame tragedy. Looked alot like a warzone on the tarmac there. Except this time there was kids there too.

Why is it that I can watch Saving Private Ryan and not feel grossed out, but something like this make me want to puke?

Ugh. [Frown]

Instead of raging at the poster - why not consider what you're feeling?

That's the problem with today's kids! Everybody just wants to smoke pot and feel good all the time. What about your pain and grief? What if you lived thru a war? What if you were at this airshow?

quote:

Originally posted by Phishy K:

That's the problem with today's kids! Everybody just wants to smoke pot and feel good all the time. What about your pain what about your grief? What if you lived thru a war? What if you were at this airshow?

THATS WHY I WOULD NEVER PUT MYSELF IN SUCH A SITUATION!! I have had about(no joke) 100 opportunities to go to airshows with my Dad at Uplands or wherever and I always said no...since I was 5. What if I lived through a War!!??!! I live a War everyday with Harris,Chretien,my rights,medical marijuane and other issues..."Just want to smoke pot and feel good all the time",wha?? I was on f*ckin Paxil for 4 years,went to the Pearly Hospitalfor 10 months to kick a Smack habit...don't talk to me about feeling good! I havent felt genuinely "good" since I was 16! I joint a day,mostely to expand my mind towards music and to have a greater appetite...peace,pudds.

I am quite aware of reality. I don't need to see the picture. I read about it, heard about it and felt the grief of it. I am smart enough to visualize what I read. I don't need it shown to me in such graphic detail. I just asked for a more clear warning or description on the pic link, not for rose-coloured glasses and a handful of daisies.