Jambands.ca

The Ukraine Debate

PhishyK

I just want to say that everyone here is cool. We were faced with a situation that aggravated people's fears and passions, and we managed to work through it without anyone attacking anyone else, freaking out, killing people, etc.

That wouldn't happen on blackmetalbands.ca.

Kudos to us!

[color:blue] [smile] special K [smile]

backbacon...how could you [Wink][Roll Eyes][Razz]

lol

hahahahaa

and puddles...here i thought you and i were the sick puppies on this board????[big Grin]

lol

heheheheh

just kidding backbacon... [smile] we're sicker than u...one time i....nawww [Roll Eyes] we won't get into that. one edited post a week is just enough [Cool]

clarification (i am not into snuff or any sort of pain):

by making light of all this, all i'm saying is that everyone makes errors in judgement sometimes (like posting gore on a tree-huggin' hippy-site [Eek!] ), and anyone who says they haven't is lying. one certaintly can't judge another by one little thing, and especially when you are just on a silly message board being goofy half the time for kicks.

"just when i think you can't do anything dumber.....you go and.........TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!"

you know what? judging from the pic on backbacons post, i decided to not even click the link and guess what??? I didn't see any wacky shit! not that i would have freaked had i checked it out, but it comes down to one simple choice

my brain's been through much worse shite..i mean, i hafta read at least one puddles post a day -

i wouldn't worry bacon, life goes on & FOX tv will show worse than that on a daily basis

quote:

one certaintly can't judge another by one little thing, and especially when you are just on a silly message board being goofy half the time for kicks.

]

Here I agree completly.Lifes already too serious.

Smile........