Jambands.ca

Anyone in for Can-am Jam??...

puddles

Yeah, camping will be right down the road (I think I understood that it's walking distance, but please don't quote me on that) at a place called GoodForest. I've me t the couple who run the place and they get my personal stamp of phriendly folks. They assure me that the camping will be one of the best parts of the weekend. Seeing as the shows end by 9pm each night, the whole camping jams/party stuff happens nice and early so you can whoop it up for way longer than usual. They might be getting a band or two to play at GoodForest (Zen Tricksters played there last year), and I think it'll be a good time, which I, unfortunately, will have to miss, as nero will be in Guelph that night.

I'm really looking forward to this gig though; a day (for me) of zoo-ing (fact: giraffes and mice have the same number of neck bones...seven), laying on the grass and hearing good music!

I camped just down the road from there last weekend at Goodforest. It's a beautiful place, it's not a campground though just this dudes backyard!!! Rose Garland are playing there afterwards Saturday I think. If you haven't seen these guys yet check them out, they're great.