Jambands.ca

Addison Groove Project/nero

Velvet

nero played with AGP on Monday in Rochester and I can tell you this: they're really good. I think y'all are going to like them, try to check them out tonight if you can. The place packed up quick in Rochester- they're turning into a pretty good draw down south. They must've sold about 50 shirts and 80 cd's at the show on Monday; people dug 'em.

What time do the doors open? The AGP home page says 9pm, with Nero at 10pm, but since it's Babylon, I'm a little skeptical...

Good to hear it went well in Rochester. How did Nero do, in terms of reaction and/or swag sales?

Aloha,

Brad

Okay, so Phred, my bandmate won the contest ad will be receiving the free tickets to tonight's show along with the CD's. Unfortunately he can not attend tonight, so the next person to respond to this thread will get in free. One person only (since Phred was kind enough to let me have one ticket ~ I feel loved)

On your marks....

Get set....

GO!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everybody

Glad to hear that so many people are going out to Babs tonight, it's always so hard to get a good crowd out to shows in this city. But our numbers are growing and with top line acts like AGP showing up, gives me hope that the Canjam scene will survive.

See y'all tonight

Trev