Jambands.ca

MUST SEE FAREWELL SHOWS TONIGHT & TOMORROW...

Giggles

Hey y'all...

Just wanted to get the sad word out about the last two Golden Caramels shows tonight in Toronto @ Mad Monty's (2655 Yonge - 3 Blocks north of Eglinton - East side) and tomorrow in K/W in the Hoolio Studios (154 Victoria St. South unit 7)...Getting a chance to play with these guys recently and becoming friends with the three jokers in the past few weeks has been a blast and were going to be continuing working with these guys FOR SURE. They are a blast on stage and if your able to get to either or both these shows...GET YOUR ASS THERE!!!

May the blessings be,

Giggles [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

"Well hello there penguin, so nice to see you again..........."

Man, I dont know who these Golden Caramels are, but go see them TO folks. If Giggles says go, you GO.

Hope we see you at Grum's man, its been awhile. And NO, I dont really remember seeing you in TO. Did you see my eyes and hear my slurr?

How's Gosium doing?

Keep on keepin' on man and say hi to the Beats for me [big Grin]

"A dollar twenty-five"

Hey boochie,

I just saw this now and I suppose beats could have asked me why I didn't say hi seeing as he's sitting right beside me, however beats IS beats and he chose the inappropriate way of announcing to the kind sanctuarian folk that I am not a message pass'er on'er...that is simply not true...I AM a message pass'er on'er...for instance: beats JUST farted REALLY LOUD in this computer lab...pass it on...

Anyhow, Gosium is progressing and the weekly has been a TON of help. As beats said, were taking a more of a laid-back approach now a days and the chemistry is starting to blend...We also like to add some interesting characters to the line-up every now and then just to see what happens...we've had an electronic sound manipulator...a flautist...and tonight, an old Rasta is joining us for some tunes...experimentation!!!

Anyways, If I didn't have my own show to play tonight, MY THUMB WOULD BE OUT HITCHIN' A RIDE TO K/W TO SEE THE FINAL GOLDEN CARAMELS PERFORMANCE @ HOLLIO STUDIOS (154 Victoria St. South unit 7)...IT WILL BE A GREAT FINAL SHOW I KNOW AND FROM WHAT I HEAR, THE VENUE IS SOMETHING TO EXPERIENCE!!!

May the blessings be,

Giggles [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

The Golden Caramels are a wicked bunch of guys. Being originally from London I got to see them every week at the Rose & Crown. It's too bad that they're calling 'er quits. I hope that their version of Hip Hop's Wu Tang Clan, The Wheat Array, keeps a strong presence in the London music scene. Hey to Wil, Duckworthy and Ian, keep up the good work fellas.

Peace,

Justin

well booche - he never said hi for you. what a guy huh...

anyways, gosium is going great. we've got a few tricks up our sleeves yet. we're playing a lot more comfortably and laid back. it's really helping our sound and comfort level with playing a weekly. not enough people are coming out and it's really hard to inform the kids in london about shows. we see a lot of them at call the office on wednesdays(funk nights) but other than that, you've got to know when the shows are that people might know about and it's a bit of digging to find it out, as not everyone that's cool to hang out with is as into music and shows are you and i and everyone here might be.

if ANYONE IN LONDON OR AREA wants sometihng to do on a friday, the bar's really nice, the location isn't all that great but it's a bit of a retreat which is great for sanctuarians, and there's no cover. it'd be easier to rally people around with gigs at another bar but we're still plugging away.

the seamless sets with the caramels we played last thursday was a big help. as much as E'n and DayRock are fantastic people to create and play with sometimes you need to have another character join the musical dialogue. nice ideas and interjections, as well as support and harmony. you folk should really really really really really see the caramels. great band, great guys, great times, and seriously - if you have otehr plans yo ushould maybe break them(well...maybe not for nero or the bus or d&t or trey or something...) because giggles seriously knows his shit.