Jambands.ca

New Documentaries!

Greg Hemmings

Hey y'all...Just wanted to update you on the life and times of a broke film maker...well ive been pulled back down to the carribean for a few weeks to video tape rich people jumping into swimming pools. Fortunately I have been able to collect enough extra footage fromn "A Heads Tale" to edit a full extra documentary called "Songs of Solidarity". I shot this at a concert in Calgary set up for the protest community during the G8 summit. Our friends Blue Quarter, Bruce Cockburn, Brothers Kreegan, amongst many others have apeared live on it. Also there are some extra scenes of protests and machine guns and stuff with the nice grooves of Grand theft Bus and Jimmy Swift Band backing it up.

Ill be back for Evolve to complete the filming of " A heads Tale", then one quick shoot in NYC then I edit edit edit!!!

I will have some copies of Revolve (last years Evolve Doc" available at Evolve this year if anyone is interested! yeeeehaw....you can see any info on these films at

www.markhemmings.com/revolve.htm

Take care y'all...we will see you soon..oh yeah, I still have Tre at Bonarooo bootlegged on video. Ill bring some copies to Evolve if anyone wants to set up a trade or anything.

transmute!

greg

Must be tough, handing out on a cruise ship in the Caribean. You should get a job in a mine, instead. 12 miles below the earth's crust!

When are you going to release this stuff? It all sounds great.

Cjam will be milling about your backyard on the 21st @ the Capital before Evolve. Should we be lucky enough to met again!?

I'm excited for ya. Sounds like great projects.

See Ya in the 'nish if not before.

GREG!!!

fo' shizzle my nizzle!

what is up dude?? long time no talk.

y'all gonna be in on-scare-e-o anytime soon?

myself and a few friends are gonna see dylan in t.o. and abb the next night.

come down in nov...we're gonna see a few other ones shows (cleve, pitt, detroit and maybe indy)

later bro!

CHEWIE!!! CAUTION JAM!!! My favorite Upper Canadians!!! Well in fact I was offered a job working a film documentary in a mine, one of those reality TV things, I was going to be taping people living in pitch blackness in the bottom of a mine to document what it is like to live with no light. INcredible soundtrack Id imagine! Yo Chewie..Im planning on heading up that way in the fall to sound master my doc with Show Whore..we will definately have to hook up...hey, I was in jamaica today and ate a cocoa leaf..DAMN My throat and mouth felt like a thousand wasps stung the insides...BUT I nice little "Cofee-esque" Buzz! hre he.

See you all soon!!!

greg