Jambands.ca

Roll call: Nero TO and Guelph!

backbacon

Ker, Rankin and i will be heading to Guelph on Saturday night. As of now i don't think he knows i'm going, But i talked to O'Brien and he is going and was supposed to tell Rankin. Kevy O is going to see ND in Buffalo the night before. See you in G town!!

Schwa. - great! Where you cats gonna be? Lookin to get on the road nice and early from TO on Sat. Get into Guelph and party for a bunch of hours before the show. When do you plan on heading down. tND for Kev, on Fri, eh? Him and his beats. [Roll Eyes]

POG: see you and the Freak at the Shoe!

*l,l,l*, iKE: right on, see ya at JJ!

Anyone: when's nero start in Guelph? 11 or so?

engrish,

just spoke with obrien. seems mills won't bet there until 8 pm. taht dosen't work for me. plus his girlfriend and her daughter will be there. I don't se much partying going down in that tiny apt. Don't wnat to impose.

I'm thinking camp site or so. I'll be coming from TO early aft.

Any nearby camp sites, people? thx.

Hmmm campsites...

There are a couple of provincial parks a little outside of the city, Darlington Provincial park in Oshawa, and Bronte Creek Provincial Park in Oakville.

Not sure what the camping might be like at Bronte creek but it's probably closer to Toronto. There is probably some more campgrounds north of the city too.

ELORA GORGE!!!! Talked to Ranks yesterday, seems as though we are scheduled to leave a little later than i would like, 7 at night when he gets off work. I may head up by myself if i can organize a meeting place with ya'll. Any Skanks out there want to take in a traveller for some pre patry antics?

Yeah, Trev, I meant camping for the Guelph show. thx.

Schwa. get a hold of Chandler Bing. You could meet him in London nice and early and then meet us in Guelph. party. I guess Mills has a new place. Bigger. we can keep Court co. till tall boy gets in at 8 or whatever.