Jambands.ca

What the heck is forced DAO???

puddles

puds,

i'm thinking that 'forced dao' means that it was once tao but has been 'fixed' and is now dao. these fixed copies most often have some noitceable signs of once being tao, such as tiny blips/ clicks or minor spaces in between tracks.

You missed a fucking awesome time in Nelson Ledges on the weekend. Hookah destroyed! Not going to Hookahville. (It's at Frontier Ranch now, eh) Looks very very tasty though. Ghost Town is calling my name!!

Thanx b-back. That makes sense.

The hookah sounded like fun there...I'll have to check up on that...Yeah the Yellowjackets were not particularly fond of the freaks at Buckeye,never been to the Ranch but I hear its pretty out-there...Don't you freakin' dare miss the Reggae Fest this weekend near Montpellier.VT...its like a pot-heads wine n cheese show...too much...http://www.festival.ai/.../catalogue/variations/260-150x150.gif

I'll be missing the reggae fest for sure!

Nero, man.

If it doesn't rain, Frontier Ranch is fine. (I would think). It rained spring 2001. That's where Hookahville was. What a mess! THey must ahve put down 50 truckloads of hay, to no avail. Sunk a foot with each step. Cars were not done getting towed out of the place until prolly 3am the day after!

Why do the URL's you use always have /..../ in them. You definitely have your problems posting pictures, don't you? [Frown]