Jambands.ca

I Need Some Nero!!!

Schwa.

Is there someone who wants to do a quick B&P at the show? I will bring discs and hand them over to anyone who wants to hook me up with some fine Nero shows.

There has to be someone out there who will hook me up. I have a few friends down here in Chatham that are totally sick of me talking about these guys and want to hear them for themselves.

I will be in Guelph for the show on Sat. so we can make arrangements here to meet at the show somehow.

Thanks in advance [big Grin]

-Jeff

Hey puddles whats shakin. Hows about 6 disc trade? I can give you Hookah 12-13 and 12-14 of 2001 and TAB 5-26-02. That is actually about 9 discs in wave, but they are in shn format. Let me know what you think. I was at the 12-14-01 show for hookah and backbacon was at them both and can attest to their ass-kickingness! Not to mention the 5-26 trey rocks my ass too.....33 minute Last Tube and a 19 minute Push on till the Day are AMAZING!

I suppose i should tell you what i want, eh. I'll take that neromamma show (4 discs) and the 8-7-99 hookah show from the ledges (2 discs) that would be great!! If you don't want shn format let me know very soon.