Jambands.ca

Here's a little Friday AM phun, guess>>>>

puddles

Oh the irony,

08/31/81 Aladdin Theater - Las Vegas, NV

Set 1: Feel Like A Stranger, Jack A Roe > El Paso, Candyman > Little Red Rooster, Loser, Cassidy, Althea, Let It Grow > Deal

Set 2: Lost Sailor > Saint Of Circumstance > Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain > Playin' In The Band > Drums > Good Time Blues > Morning Dew > Playin' In The Band > Around & Around > Johnny B. Goode, E: U.S. Blues

Good Time Blues (one of my reasons for a guess regarding 'stick') was played at this show. WHEN IS THIS SHIFT GOING TO END?

I have been thinking about this weekend since I got up this morning. I shouldnt have even come in, I was worth nothing to these people today........I blame Puddles!

Are you kidding?

I am a dumb-ass..........I over-analyze way too much.

What you people are witnessing is EXACTLY how I would handle multiple-choice tests. I friggin' HATED them.

"Oh, it cant be the obvious answer, that's too easy!"

Ask DogAtTheStation, I provided many laughs at how I answered some of those questions.

Very similar to our beloved Treyter partakin' in the ole eckies. [Eek!][Razz][Eek!]

Its a Steal Your Face and I am going to fall on mine now.

YIKES!

That was tough on my eyes..............

(I spent way too much time on here today. Look at Chucks post, and when I responded. I swear, it took me a few minutes to see the image too.)

I will have a game for you gents after the weekend. If I still have a brain. SEE YA LATER!

Are you freakin serious?

With those hints I was SURE I was right. Its a whole new ball-game when you gots to deal with the Puddler, who knows how he creates those hints.

I made my guess based on The Flying Karamozov Brothers being at the show I listed.

Hint - 'REALLY careful' , as in Mickey and Billy walking throw the jugglers.

Hint - 'Stick', juggling sticks

HInt - '7's' , maybe that was the count for Mickey and Billy to walk through?

Damn, and I was SURE I had it!

Aces eh?

Here we go again...................frig!