Jambands.ca

GIRLS! GALS! LADIES! CHICKIES!

Ms.Huxtable

Hey Ms. Hux! I thought I had sent you an email but I guess not.

I was talking to Kyla last night , her and maybe some other ladies are going to meet up with us at the oak around 830.

give me a call when you get home from work!

Ohhh...I am ready!

Any other hot chicks who want a good time meet up with us at the Royal Oak on bank and we'll take it from there! [Wink]

Well here it is...the big day. Ladies, you know who you are and what we have to do tonight. What we don't know is when and where we're meeting up pre-show.

So either respond to this thread or shoot me an email at sharonw420@hotmail.com and we'll coordinate something. Maybe dinner, drinkskis and a hair teasing party before we go. Who's in?

Looking forward to a night without the pesky boys.

Ms. Huxie.

so how was ladies night? i bin on an island and only scooped bouche up off the highway that day, had to go back to the island.... a gnr coverband? is that right? [big Grin] did you dress up like 80s rocker sluts ? ha ha - do they make hairspray strong enough anymore?

Hey H. You totaly should have joined us darling! Mikey told me the highway story. Coinsidence! Yes, we dressed up like 80's whores and made a night out of it. Funskis! You should ask Sally to send you some pics. Funny stuff.

Me drunk gonna go find a cougar bar tonight. Absolutely nothing happening in this town tonight. Pray for me!

well why aren't they in the pics section on the site? [big Grin] this was a skank occassion was it not?? (I'd be interested in seeing pics from the parallel festivities that night too maybe [Wink] )

but yes, i'd love to see them -- heather@jambands.ca should get to me, though i am returning to my island asap, it's too hot on the mainland!!

(when i get there, i dress up like an 80s rocker slut and pretend i'm part of the cool crew too!)