Jambands.ca

Evolve preview on Jambase

kung

Gee Kung. I really don't get it. I thought you were just joking around in your post, because when I first read the article, I got much more excited over Evolve, even though I can't go [Frown]

I reread it, and noticed that you pointed out some facts of the event that would make any jamfan cringe concerning some of the schedule, however I still don't see it as anything more than a nice preview of the event.

Tell them to fuck off....

Anyone who books nero to play at 12:45pm in the afternoon on a Saturday surely has their heads way too far up their ass to even hear you.

I read the article and it is bang on. I mean raves are great if you are into them, but making "live music" take a backseat to the candy kids sucks.

And besides who knows if they are still harbouring resentment due to what shall now be known as "The Burt Fiasco". And I agreed with you on that one too.

Peace Luke, how is Guelph? I haven't heard about you running into my brother yet. I am sure it will happen once school is on in the fall.

Are you coming out here for Evolve? If you weren't planning on it, maybe now you should. We can all walk around with you, carrying large signs saying "Kung rules, try and kick us all out!"

Sean

quote:

So I did take huge shit in the end. The Evolve guys are major pissed. Threatened to take away my press pass or even kick me out of the festival when I got out there.

Really?

I have read some very, shall we say 'obscure' points of view in the past from you Kung, but I felt that this article was solid. Your article made me want to go, and isnt that the point?

Maybe I am missing something here.

"Sleepy alligator in the noon-day sun....."

-