Jambands.ca

Frogwings

weezy

I can't believe I've never heard of Frogwings before.

"Frogwings is like that old story. Duane Allman used to love it. When you're sitting around, saying, 'Well, if only I'd done this and if only I hadn't done that.' Yeah, well if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bust ass every time he jumped. So frog wings is a symbol of no regrets. To give the frog wings, he doesn't bust his ass. If you want to do something, just do it. " -- Butch Trucks

Butch Trucks (drums, percussion)

Derek Trucks (slide guitar)

Marc Quiñones (percussion)

Oteil Burbridge (bass)

Jimmy Herring (guitar)

Kofi Burbridge (keyboards and flute)

Edwin McCain (vocals)

John Popper (harp, vocals)

They only released 1 album - "Croakin' at Toads" released 2000

I just downloaded some.

Jimmy Herring is not of this earth.

Frogwings is AWESOME!!! ive got a live show of theirs if anyone wants a b+P. If anyone else has anymore of their stuff, lets trade!!

http://db.etree.org/forbin40

If you want the show i have, weezy and treyter, send me some mail! im taking off on the 28th so if ya'll want it we gotta get on it asap:)

word to the mofo!

oh, anyone hear mofro before? they rip it up too....

Hey weezy...

If you're Mark, it's jeffrey here and since my phone is dead and I lost you're number, maybe you should e-mail me at jpkornblum@hotmail.com and let me know if you want to get together this weekend. If you're not Mark then don't worry 'bout it.

By the way... "Frogwings" is awsome!!! Oteil and Jimmy are some of my favourite musicians.

For fans have Jimmy Herring & Oteil, I would also highly recommend getting yourself some Aquarium Rescue Unit. Just as mindblowing as Frogwings! Also for some incredible guitar work that will leave you wondering "how the f?#! did he do that?" check out Jimmy's Project Z.