Jambands.ca

"one day the axe just fell"

CyberHippie

It finally happened, I've become yet another victim of the cruel internet industry. I'm now jobless...

So...

Since I'm gonna be listening to an awful lot of music for a while I'm looking for some suggestions on where to begin!

I've Started off with a little string cheese 7-16-02 and it's doing real well...

Next......?

We're going to miss you here tons... its a sad, sad day...

I'll never forget my 1st day on the job when you were wearing your orange BNB shirt and I just pointed at you and said "hey - those are my friends!" Hadn't expected to meet anyone at work with similar - let alone the exact same - taste in tunes as me. The music chats have been great.

You've an awesome guy and I'll still see tons of you though I'm sure... we've bumped into each other more out at shows than at work lately anyways!!

Everyone's off getting drunk now cause they're miserable about today's events. If you read this, call Matty's cell and come meet up.

If not, Fat Cats on Saturday?

Keep in touch...

Mary

Trevor,

That's super bad news and I'm really sorry about it. Just look at it as a blessing in disguise and soon you'll land a better paying job with more benefits!

You're a smart dude, so I know you'll be back shortly.

anything you want from my list, just ask and its yours.

www.phishhook.com/lists/shainhouse

Peace dude and keep well.

hey trev...

i see you're online... how was the comfort zone? ...be happy you're outta here... i'm still at work?! at this ungodly hour!!!

hope you had a good night and that the boys treated you to some bevvies!!!

take care,

Mary