Jambands.ca

Latest Creeptacular News re: MJ

scottieking

Michael Jackson a third time father

NEW YORK (AP) -- The latest thriller from Michael Jackson: Word is he has a third child.

People magazine reports that Jackson has a six-month-old boy, whom he calls Prince Michael II. He reportedly introduced the baby to his magician friends Siegfried and Roy backstage at their Las Vegas show on July 30.

The article in the magazine's Sept. 2 issue quotes an anonymous friend who says the baby was not adopted. No one will say who the child's mother is.

A spokeswoman for Dan Klores, Jackson's publicist, said the firm does not comment on Jackson's personal life.

The singer already has two children with ex-wife Debbie Rowe: a five-year-old boy, Prince Michael, and a four-year-old girl, Paris. The couple divorced in 1999.

"That's correct, Prince I and Prince II," producer Gary Pudney told the magazine. Pudney, who People said was a friend of Jackson's, said he met the "very cute" infant in April, and added that Jackson, who turns 44 next week, "is extremely impressive as a father.

"He had a very lonely childhood. His motivation in having children is partly because of that but mainly because he loves them. Now he has three beautiful children." (More on Michael Jackson)

[Eek!] Prince Michael II?!?!Magical Friends Siegfriend and Roy?!?!? Hold me, I'm frightened.