Jambands.ca

I've sucessfully moved to Hamilton!

shainhouse

Shainhouse,

For some reason I thought you were much older. But anyway, I'm originally from the Niagara region and my sister Livia just moved into Brandon Hall yesterday, too. And man, was she excited!!!! Un/Fortunately I missed the whole moving day thing, having only my experiences of 7 years ago to rely on. Good Luck this week, and party your ass off, because as the days pass from here on, they'll only be memories. And unless you're un/lucky, you only get to do frosh once.

On an unrelated note, can you drop me an email about what you do for Revolving Door. I'm taking over the editorial side of Scene and Heard, and would love a campus correspondent like you. I'm putting out a huge post Monday night with all the details, but I realize you might be out of commission for the next few days. I'd be really interested in connecting with you.

Enjoy Frosh Week young Marauder!

Nina [big Grin]

piranha132@yahoo.ca

Hey Shain, Hamilton's got some great shows coming in the next 2 months too! Almost makes me wanna stay (sorta).

JOmomma

Jimmy Swift Band

Grand Theft Bus

Smokestack

Bullfrog

The New Deal

The Sadies

Luther Wright & The Wrongs

The Silver Hearts

Lou Barlow (of Sebadoh, Folk Implosion)

Pretty good eh! Hopefully we can meet up at one of these great gigs.

Welcome to hammer town,gotta catch some shows at Casbah & Pepperjacks.

Intro your self,I,m easy to spot(only one in the bar with a tatto the size it is on his neck)I'll be workin the door at pepperjacks on wed.starin the 25 or so.Say hello.

Keep smilin'