Jambands.ca

the show tonight..

gentlemonkey

nero @ babylon w/lowtide

Make sure and come early.. we're going to try and get lowtide on at like 10, so they can do a nice long set. If you haven't seen lowtide, I think you are all going to freak.. the guitar player is ridiculous. band influences include phish, zappa, miles.. can't get much better than that. and they were killer 4 years ago when we first saw them.. Loooking forward to a rippaa.

peace

Am I old in thinking "10pm" is no longer "early" for anything??

I should show up around quarter to 10, having a few other things to do (like seeing my girlfriend), and being not much of a chatter at shows (I really am of limited interest, and cannot do chitchat). I prefer to express myself through my body. At least no one complains much of that. [big Grin]

you government dogfuckers stick together eh?

oh booche...you don't know the meaning of busy and have no concept of time management...u don't have to...gee go to "work" for 8 hours, try not to get too much done so that all the other dogfuckers don't get pissed off at you and get you blacklisted, and then come home, sigh and complain about your long (8 hr) day of work [Roll Eyes] ) in your long (4-5 day) work-week [Roll Eyes] in your long (42 week) year [Roll Eyes]

oh the life of a slacker....must be nice

Hey DrH, dont listen to him. The 'real' reason he is swamped isthat he doesnt know how to manage his time, so he always 'appears' busy.

He has been on many trips to Sydney, so his brain doesnt point to the pointers like it should.

[big Grin]

By the way Huxie, can i borrow your tent this weekend?