Jambands.ca

This board is boring.

kung

[Razz] ya i've been searching around the net to keep myself busy too Kung (i know, i know...how boring am i), and i stumbled onto the most incredibly lame, lackluster, uninspired, humdrum of a website (other than this one of course [Wink] )

check it out---i thought the colour scheme on this site sucked but man....some peoples kids? makes you wonder how they make it through the day sometimes.

shittiest site on the net

In an effort to defend the board I over these three possible reasons why:

a) it's a fucking busy time o' year. Some of you are students. Some of you are not but the beginning of September usually is a pretty busy time of year. People may just have better shit to do

B) We've all become civil and friendly. Go figure figure when a bunch of hippies meet online to discuss music and such. And alot of us have met. So the likelyhood of anamosity (sp?) has decreased.

c)by far two of biggest shit disturbers (I'm lookin at you Treyter and Kung) have spent their time merely lookin and not pissin enough people off. Maybe we're not the problem, maybe you are. Put that in your glass and smoke it!

Til Puddles starts making sense, make mine the Sanctuary [big Grin]

[Razz] it's not what's wrong with northernheads--it's what's not right with northernheads that gets me [Razz]

hey 2nd tube, i don't have a site...i'm just some bored dude on a message board saying some shit for kicks.

i honestly thought it was funny that kung decided to grace us with his presence to let us know how boring this site is to him lately (lots of game there) [smile] it reminds me of the kid that walks into the highschool party and tells everyone that it sucks and they're lame, then leaves. pretty rich that kung. [Roll Eyes]

BTW: if you want content, the jamhub is pretty good [Wink]

Oh so we want to play do we? Watch NorthernHeads come back hard to kick all your asses.... this looks like a job for me. The lack in updates is totally deplorable but as The Abe put it to me recently 'fuck those guys and fuck all the biographical reports on the scene... just stick with the funny fucked up shit and let some other putz do that shit'. Well said my good man. It is a hell of alot of work to try and write thoughtful reviews of every show you see (it's not like this site does). Jamhub is really doing well for comprehensiveness plus all the wicked downloads. This site is great for the board- 'the place where nothing ever happens'. Then NH can be the equalizer, like the guy who goes to the high school party. It is tough being friends with the bands and the promoters but somebody needs to dish the honest truth. Or the fiction which is truer than truth... storytellying is lying.

nice signature H

reminds me of a shirt that Kung should own "your favorite band sucks!"

and for the record...i like it when mr. Kung comes out to play, and say shit...nothing wrong with stirring the pot (or smoking it).

& to tell the truth, i even find his website amusing and informative!

now about comparing websites:

[Razz] i gotta tell all you guys that run these websites: I'm completely jealous...green with envy...what i mean is that i wish i was man enough to contribute something so tangible, so intelligent, so -- how do you say? incredible.

i really just wish i could come out with a site and wipe ALL you fuckers out of the scene. treyter.com would rule the huge canadian jamband scene, i'd be hording all the power, getting comped into shows, free drinks, all the front-row tits and backstage ass i could handle, and the money!!! WOW! i'd be rich! did i mention the drugs??? the drugs. i'd have the keys to the castle and you fuckers would be on the wrong side of bankrupt. [Razz]

oh well---too little too late....i guess i'll just carry on going to shows like a worthless peon, not contributing shit...just take, take, take, and say "fuck you: you holier than thou webmasters!! fuck you! [Wink][big Grin]

ike420--too many cooks in the kitchen me thinks....someone must DOMINATE!!! lol

All I can say is where have kung and h been all this time? [Confused] This almost seems like old times. [Cool] Kung really knows how to spice up a thread [Frown] and h's signature is classic as always. [Eek!] Now I remember why I like this site so much! [big Grin] Treyter you better get some more pharmies from puddles and chill out a little. [Wink] Ike420, interesting concept. [Roll Eyes] Canned beats what the fuck are you talking about (and hows it going) [Razz]