Jambands.ca

Worst news ever...

puddles

...well,bye bye to my computer on Oct. 2!!!...(as certain people clap)...my Mom is coming back a year early from Ixtapa and is taking back the HEW.PACK...That is wayyy below averevage!!...

Now, I need a little help! I have a standalone so Im set up there...PLEASE! Any places ,people,websites you kind pholk can help me out on buying a fast PC(burner not cecessary) for a,I dont know, $600->$800 budget????????????

Thanx a lot.peace & cosmic pudding,pudds.

Gentle Monkeyman you sure make me laugh, but Puddles DO NOT CALL BUCK A DAY (as if I needed to tell you). It is a complete rip off. Try Sprint Computers on Somerset. I got mine there for a very reasonable price and the best thing is you only have to get what you need, you don't need to but a pre-made and pay for stuff you aren't going to use.

Good Luck!

Hey Puddles I'm not sure where you're at in relation to Toronto, but for your money I'd recommend going with used. These guys would be my pick:

http://www.pcused.com/

My wife got a used laptop there around Xmas - we had some weird driver problems when we got it home so I took it back down, they were very cool about it and fixed us up in about 10 minutes.

Peace,

Mr. M.