AR:

MO:

MI:

NM:

MN:

HI:

VT:

ND:

I'm not makin' fun...We 've all been there...exept you 'cause you would'n know where "there" would be!!...hahahahah...kiDDiN'..pEAcE 2Ya,Pudds.

(Would the real Eminem please shut the fuck up!"

haha. That reminds me of the comment kung made in that "this site is boring" post.

"This looks like a job for me.." Kung is a wacko, i think he'd have it no other way.

And BTW as much as i dislike the whole Rap genre (its just not for me), I do think that it is undisputable that Eminem and his producer (Dre) are borderline musical and for the most part, public relations (in the respect that they can sell albums) genius'.

Comments...?

eminem is like a fred durst right? to me it seems like money and power is what those dudes are into, and they have been very shrewd and successful in their endeavers. that takes talent (maybe not artistic talent but talent none-the-less). i respect that.

it's funny that eminem has come up on this board: last night booche and i were laughing about who the #1 rapper and #1 golfer were....talk about bass-ackwards eh?

yeah i guess i should have been saying dr. dre is like durst...he's the man running the show there....ooops.

puppet indeed....smart mofo that dre.

that eminem knows his role though, it wouldn't be so bad to be a puppet like that when the perks include: as much sex as you can handle by the hottest little girls around, drugs, fame, money...so what if you have to look like a fool to get that shit? it's just a job. everyone knows it except the demographic he's targeting.