Jambands.ca

andre and lynn's weddin'

bouche

YEEHAW! Andre and lynn are getting hitched on Saturday! 2.5 days left of the single life...

To E-Celebrate, I spent a little while going through a bunch of pics that I've captured of the 2 little lovebirds over the last couple of years.

Feel free to post links of your favourites here and if you have any story or memory related, it'd sure be worth the read.

Congratulations ! See you in Tuxedo!

ClicKety CliCk!

I won't be there, but I'll try to get any other Sanctuarians with whom I happen to be to raise a toast on Saturday sometime.

I don't have any pics, or much in the way of stories, except my incredible gratitude for the way they've accepted me into the group. I remember getting a hug from Lynn before I really knew who she was; and Andre, like a little Johnny CD-Seed, handing out beautiful music as if it were his mission in life.

Give 'em my best.

quote:

Originally written by Robert A. Heinlein:

Love is the state in which your happiness is directly dependent on another's happiness.

quote:

Originally written by Harlan Ellison:

There isn't a shortage of love in world, just in good places to put it.

Aloha,

Brad

nice job mike!!! phantastic pics!

I had posted a little earlier but i had thought i had jumped the gun seeing as though Andre is still in town...but hey fuck iiiiiit we gots permission from the best man now to go ahead and say shit [smile]

I love Andre and Lynn. They are 2 of the best people i have ever met. We need to do everything in our power to make this deal go down right. Bring party supplies people....bring your dancing shoes (i don't think the music will be standard wedding stuff? not if Andre had anything to do with it)

To think that they're getting married this weekend is just wild! We are going to have a great time pholks...

Anyone who is going down for the wedding, drive safe and arrive alive (drink no more than 5) [Wink]

Seriously though the last i heard form Andre about the wedding was a quick subject change....has anyone spoke to him about his "feelings" about it all recently? hahahahhaha he IS very emotional as we all know [Razz] any wagers on who cries first??? Andre or Lynn? I got 10 BIG ONES on Andre!! [Razz][big Grin]

i'd be shitting rocks the size of jabralter (sp?) if i were him...

i saw Lynn a couple days ago, and she was in control as usual (i tried to make her a bit nervous to no avail)...she's got that boy by the balls, and ain't letting go now!!!

lol oh the humanity...Andre and Lynn BOUCHARD!!!!! What's next? an 8-legged donkey????[Razz]

Who all is married here, and are there any crazy wedding day or days leading up to stories?

quote:

Originally posted by treyter:

Who all is married here, and are there any crazy wedding day or days leading up to stories?

Just so BradM and DancingFool can stop anticipating the blast, I'll say that I'm not the person to ask about the first part, and I might have some interesting photos pertaining to the second part (although I'm in no rush to locate them).

Besides, I'm sure you know what a hearse looks like.

Well well well, some fancy pics in there eh?

I liked that one of Jack Nicholson Brennan!

The music that night? Lets just say I am at home preparing cause I have been SCREWED over by the DJ. He told me (a few months ago) that he had tons of funk and disco. This past Saturday, he told me he had none.........I am in panick mode, cause I cant find what I am looking for, so bring the funk if you have it.

Anyways, thanks for the words and heres to you kids~

I might get laid that night if I play my cards right [Wink]

I can not wait for this wedding. As I have gotten to know both Lynn and Andre, my heart has grown ten times as large. Knowing love like that exists and knowing that as a couple they spread it throughout the entire community makes Saturday a very special day indeed. You are two of the most wonderful people I have ever met (and Lynn one of the funnest for sure!)

No matter what the day brings, take it in stride and enjoy it. I can't wait!!!

Booche: Aren't The Tummies playing for the dining & dancing pleasure of the happy couple and your guests? (If you guys select "Cat's On Crack" as your song, you'll get my undying admiration...)

And, if you need tha' funkee stuph, beg, borrow, buy or steal any of the Tungsten compilations (e.g., Strokin' The Grits I and/or II).

Aloha,

Brad

Well, things are looking a heck of a lot better than they were a couple of hours ago.

Come midnight at the wedding, Booche's Boogie Bus is going to pull in with a little ShoeGoo and that party is going to take off! We have to let the older folks get their own Phil in early on, and once that happens, yeeeee-ikes.

If only I could find nitrous tanks..............

quote:

Originally posted by treyter:

BTW: what the HELL does you signature mean Arcane?

It's from a Kate Bush song ("Hello, Earth.") It means "Deeper, deeper, somewhere in the depth there is a light." It's fitting at the moment (although it has nothing to do with Andre and Lynn).

xoxoxo

Please forgive my rudeness in detracting from the happy couple until now.

May you grow together.

May you always bring each other joy and contentment, even when you're irritating the heck out of each other.

May your path always be one, and may your journey bring you peace.

You are marrying your equal and your opposite. Appreciate what you have in common, and cherish your differences. You will enhance and complete each other.

Respect the qualities you share, since they mirror your own. Learn from the qualities you don't share--if you listen, they can teach you wisdom.

No matter what happens, always remember the love you felt when you married.

Disclaimer: I'm not very poetic. I write manuals. I didn't use subheadings or list bullets, so this is as close as it gets.