Jambands.ca

2 heads and seven asses - freaky animals

weezy

yikes! that shit is whack.

hey gm - looks like we're not playing w/ you guys in Van after all - the 'bastard' club-owner booked some other 'chump' band to play with nero on the 18th of Oct. hopefully we can have a themasses/nero combo sometime soon after... I'll be there in full regalia, though..

I call him a bastard because - I gave him a demo of ours about a year ago - he then wrote me an e-mail saying he loved the music, but he was afraid to book an all-instrumental band - he suggested we add vocals... Obviously, he didn't 'get it'... the dumb bastard.

themasses will, however, be playing with TALA at the Backstage Lounge on November 8th (thanks to Craig from Hipstar)

cheers

Down in WV at the Jerry Bash this summer, this shady guy came by our site where we were just chilling out during the afternoon. Wanted to show us his 5 legged cat pheotus that he had in a jar, inside of a bong bag. He was charging $1/ look-see. I offered him $1 for the four of us to look. He said only one person could look for $1. Quite rudely, I told him to take a hike. Real scumbag.

(Not more than 5 minutes later, a guy came by trying to sell his 'phat sword.') Tons of strangeness at the SSDD camground!