Jambands.ca

9-1-1 NY state winning lotto numbers!

gentlemonkey

crawling on all fours! i like it...

good to see you're still floating in the clouds [smile]

my question would be that if it is a prophecy induced by some sort of collective powers that exist, was the act induced as well? was there intent in this weilding of collective power to change the world? is this collective energy controllable--can it be put to good use, or has it been put to good use?

this is obviously a stepping stone (like everything else) but what are we reaching for? if that's what's going on?

i dunno Phakinit Thru, i'm a pretty simple guy, and certaintly haven't been as thorough in my research/thought processing regarding this type of phenomina (sp?) or power of collective unconcious or whatever you would like to call it [Confused]

i know for a fact you think these things through quite deeply, and i'd be interested to hear your take on it all.

quote:

crawling on all fours! i like it...

good to see you're still floating in the clouds

hah! sure am! it's safer there!

Excellent questions!

quote:

my question would be that if it is a prophecy induced by some sort of collective powers that exist, was the act induced as well?

yes, collective intention creates collective shifts. At soul levels, we create the scripts to awaken us to new truths that will lift the consciousness.

quote:

was there intent in this weilding of collective power to change the world?

IMHO very yes..not on a conscious level, but definately a soul initiative!

quote:

is this collective energy controllable--can it be put to good use, or has it been put to good use?

used unconsciously, it can be and is often chaotic.... used consciously...we can heal an entire world of all it's ills and more .... IMHO

quote:

this is obviously a stepping stone (like everything else) but what are we reaching for? if that's what's going on?

excellent deduction! this "stepping stone" created an opening in the global heart energy, for the entrance of a new consciousness to exist on the planet. Viewed presently, we only have glimpses of it, but visions held to, by human hearts (collective desire for Peace) will outpicture, if enough people can hold it thru yesterdays visions of doom and gloom...

quote:

i'm a pretty simple guy,

hah! No, you are anything but that!

quote:

certaintly haven't been as thorough in my research/thought processing regarding this type of phenomina (sp?) or power of collective unconcious or whatever you would like to call it

phenomena ... Well you are doing it your own way eh? Not everything is learned through book research.

If you ain't havin' fun......you're fuppin' it uck [big Grin]

i miss sitting around the dinner table late at night with you talking about this stuff [Cool]

now, let me get this straight PT:

we create the scripts (unconsciously--right now at least) to awaken us to new truths that will lift the consciousness level: is that to lift them to the point of the unconscious or somewhere else? ideally the goal is to get IT to the conscious level, then weild such power in a positive fashion, with (what you said) the ability to heal the entire world of it's ills and more?

makes sense to me, but is there a negative possibility to such power? can the power be both bad and good? is that how hitler did his thang? grew this huge force of negative unconscious energy and directed it? i dunno...probably just searching here--i like to reference this stuff to history abit...it keeps me grounded (somewhat [Wink] )

a soul initiative: is that always some major world defining moment? any other examples, and effects or evidence of a level elevation afterwards would be welcomed...say Hiroshima or something? was that one? how did that elevate our level of consciouness (i'm no historian...i'm curious)? or is it now that we (the human spirit) are finally starting to be able to make the distinctions that will allow us to open it all up to everyone or at least a significantly larger populous? is there a comfort factor involved just in the plain fact that more people in the world can afford to consciously put their minds/souls into the game? is this the first real hint of it coming of age, or have we been here before and screwed up and gone to and fro and side to side?

whoa....my head is starting to buzz and it ain't from the wine [Wink]

[smile]

quote:

i miss sitting around the dinner table late at night with you talking about this stuff

Me too...Douglas could go for hours...he'd talk me tired... [big Grin]

quote:

we create the scripts (unconsciously--right now at least) to awaken us to new truths that will lift the consciousness level: is that to lift them to the point of the unconscious or somewhere else? ideally the goal is to get IT to the conscious level, then weild such power in a positive fashion, with (what you said) the ability to heal the entire world of it's ills and more?

Yes..that's a suface view..sort of...

Not exactly. It is a process of awakening as soul in the physical, manifest world. Yes, the idea IS to bring in the consciousness, seeded by JC 2000 years ago. It's been a long haul, but I think we're nearing the end of it.

quote:

makes sense to me, but is there a negative possibility to such power?

hah! What do think we've been stuck in for the last eons of time...this ain't exactly heaven...yet.....

quote:

can the power be both bad and good? is that how hitler did his thang? grew this huge force of negative unconscious energy and directed it?

If we must call it a power, let's backtrack a little.... starting with the premise "You are the God you pray to (or don't, doesn't matter)... you are living in a manifest world, and create your own reality. If you look at where you are, and examine your thought and feeling world (belief systems) you can pretty much see why you are where you are. Negativity (fear and judgement) are what holds all of our limitations in place, individually and collectively.

When we learn the way to unconditional love, as JC modelled, we clear our own subtle bodies of dross, thereby transcending those limitations. What we call miracle is supposed to be inherent nature. (Miracle is an anagram for Im clear). We just lost our way. Now we are finding it. Hitler and Osama type endeavors are hugely powerful because of the vested belief behind them...very devoted and believing in what they are doing. Ultimately they fail, because they are not vested in creationary endeavor, but destructive in scope and therefore must dissolve in the face of truth (love), as that is our inherent nature or beingness. Creating in a manifest world, is the locking together of thought (belief) and emotion (desire), held together...they form an etheric matrix and held long enough "in time" (which is also a construct here, go figure) must by our nature, become manifest. [smile]

quote:

probably just searching here--i like to reference this stuff to history abit...it keeps me grounded

it's a great way to validate the concepts.... deep inner reflection (honestly regarded) will prove it out in looking at our lives and how we got where we did...It certainly did in mine.

"What was I thinking?"

-

quote:

a soul initiative: is that always some major world defining moment?

Soul is vested in two agendas... personal and collective. The more effective you become as an individual, the more likely you are to give energies to assist in collective agendas. Soul initiative on an individual level, automatically affects the collective, for better or worse, but does not limit it, just you. Collective soul initiative effects us as individuals, and does limit us, but as individuals we can transcend it as in the model of JC and many others historically.

quote:

say Hiroshima or something? was that one? how did that elevate our level of consciouness

definately a world defining moment, but not exactly uplifting, except in a convoluted way...one of those definately don't play with matches things, but some people's kids anyway!! Lessons hard learned.

The Jesus and Mary script would be the biggest one and my guess is we've gone through a lot of rewrites on that one.

quote:

or is it now that we (the human spirit) are finally starting to be able to make the distinctions that will allow us to open it all up to everyone or at least a significantly larger populous? is there a comfort factor involved just in the plain fact that more people in the world can afford to consciously put their minds/souls into the game?

We remain a mystery unto ourselves really, until we transcend this. If you think of it as programs we're running, we've pretty much done it all... we're running out of material here short of blowing ourselves up. We've hit a ceiling and if we want to expand as soul, we have to plug into a whole new paradigm. Call it God's kids growing up.

quote:

is this the first real hint of it coming of age, or have we been here before and screwed up and gone to and fro and side to side?

there are those who say the Atlantis thing was what you are talking about here. It wouldn't surprise me. But I think we've come to a point of pulling out all the stops and just going for it.

quote:

whoa....my head is starting to buzz and it ain't from the wine

Always a good sign when you can buzz naturally.... [big Grin][Wink]

PT:

UNCONTROL can be expanded further, but the lists below are in dubious order. As one rises, so one has to give up personal responsibility for group responsibility. This spells the end of anything one has been using as an ego. Anyway, egos are not that good for psi. The Water Ego went with the first and primary Enlightenment.

Doing.

Do what thou wilt, subject to the following.

Do not do to others what one is not prepared to do to oneself.

Do not command others to do what one is not prepared to do oneself.

Be positive and beneficial towards oneself and others.

If possible avoid being covert, for that will drag one down.

Be pan-responsible for all actions.

Total Freedom (subject to the limits of the Law).

Total Ability (subject to the limits of one's genes, etc).

Other Totalities as required.

Universality.

Empowerment and disempowerment.

Empowerment of abilities.

Knowledge.

Disconnection and reconnection.

Disconnection and reconnection to databanks and databases. (Is one using the right ones?)

Adaptation.

Adaptation of the environment.

Adaptation to the environment.

The Gods of co-operation.

The Reorganisation of Gods.

Pan-responsibility, Pan-survival, Pan-identity and the abolition of all egos and their substitutes.

CyberHippie:

A Sack of Monkey Shit

Newsgroups: alt.slack

Date: Wed, Oct 24, 2001 6:33 PM

Is probably how much you'll car about the content of this post.

However, since everone seems to be involved in a circle-jerkular

argument about racism, I suppose a little spleen-ventilation on the

side won't really matter much. Still, these things have been on my

mind, so I might as well let off some steam before I gotta go see the

parole occifer. To wit;

GEORGE BUSH IS A FUCKING IDIOT - Who let this creepy little ignoramus

into office? Oh yeah, his dog's-leg-crooked family and about five

members of the Supreme Court. What a completely incompetant fool.

Clearly, he was "elected" just to serve as face man while the Con

manipulators who put him in office could continue widening the gap

between the haves and have-nots. This goes double for all the

shithead citizens whose wallets convinced him to vote for the man,

despite his obvious inability to lead a troop of autistic Cub Scouts.

Never expected him to have to actually do any LEADING, I suppose, just

tax breaks for the rich & big corporations. Now that the shit has hit

the fan, monkey-boy shows his true colors. Apparently, he's just as

convinced that God has chosen him for leadership as bin Laden is.

Check out some of the rhetoric he's been spewing - it sounds like he's

cribbing from old episodes of The Tick.

WHO THE FUCK IS OSAMA BIN LADEN, ANYHOW? - Other than a convenient

scapegoat. What's the fucking deal - for all we know, the bastard

might not even exist. He's jest a brown face with a long beard. An

excuse. And where the fuck is this "evidence" that this non-entity

had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks? Christ, it's like something

out of a Hudson Bros. Saturday morning TV show. next we'll be at war

with "Mr. Evil." Shit, it's not like they're gonna catch the

sumbitch, anyway. It took the U.S. Army ten years to capture

Geronimo, who had all of the technological and geographic "advantages"

that OBL has. And the fucker escaped immediately afterward, anyhow.

WHY ARE WE STILL BOMBING AFGHANISTAN? - Didn't they say they'd hit all

the military targets after the third day? Why are we still chucking

millions in ordnance over there? Huh? perhaps the size of the rubble

is still too big. It's not like all this high-tech whack-off weaponry

is gonna damn bit of good against camel squadrons holed up in deep

caves and tunnels. The only beneficiaries of this continued high-tech

orgy of explosives are Raytheon, Lockheed-Martin, et al who are making

major bank on this crap.

ANTHRAX, SCHMANTHRAX - Does this sound a bit like a diversionary ploy

to anyone? Regardless of the source, this attack has done a lot more

damage to the media coverage in the country than anything else. Get

the self-absorbed news commentators and "pundits" yammering about this

minor threat, rather than focussing on other issues. Also, it's great

for those whose portfolios contain large number of shares of Bayer

stock.

THE RETURN OF PRAVDA - The fed'l gub'mint is coming off like some sort

of Soviet-era Iron Curtain information bureau. Does nobody else

really care that it essentially is controlling important information

about this "war" not unlike the Pravda of old? Truth, my ass.

Half-truths and deliberate evasion seem to be the order of the day.

Well, what the fuck, the same big corporations that paid to put Bush &

Co. in office control the flow of 95% of the information the public

gets to see, anyway. Look for the creation of a new cabinet-level

Ministry of Truth any day now. They're gonna need to do some

high-revolution spinning once U.S. ground troops start coming home in

ziplocs.

AND ANOTHER THING - no, wait, the spleen seems to be deflating nicely

now. Just need a nice cup of Sleepytime Chamomile and a dose of

morphine and i should be able to relax.

Thanks for your attention.

RLA

quote:

Originally posted by treyter:

i lost my train of thought Phakinit Thru--
-

another time?

always a pleasure
-

Good morning...hah! Thought you lost that about two hours before. Always a good yak fest with you...keep thinking, keep breathing....mostly have fun.

Stapes: a good set of commandments save for the subject to-s.

The rest sounds like elementary peek-a-boo parroting, but then I don't know you, so maybe you're serious? In which case, it's just the other side of the fence somebody else is standing on.

Chamomile and morphine? I hope the morphine makes that chamomile taste better..I always thought it tasted like shit.

Good day eh skanks...make a scene and be heard!

hah! good morning Phakinut Thru!

thought i had fallen off the train a long time ago [smile] train, wagon??? lol [Wink]

i'm really just along for the ride

actually, you and i both know that i generally subscribe to your way of thought....now i'm certaintly not even in the same ball park with regards to articulation, that's why i find it easier to prod you into explaining this stuff (very eloquently i might add). + maybe it'll give some other pholks here a bit of perspective that they might not have considered before??? i don't know...most of these people here are prety damn sharp, and have probably been on this particular train at some point in their lives as well...

I know Stapes pretty well PT, and he's a solid dude, and i'm sure if all of us ever got together, we'd all have a very insightful, entertaining conversation.

Hope you have a great day!