Jambands.ca

Help Needed To Syracuse Oct. 1

secondtube

As some of you know, i've ran into some hard luck as of late, and I have no way of getting to Syracuse to see the already purchased Ratdog show.

Its a tuesday night. Normally it wouldn't be a problem, we are both off Wednesday. Well, now that i don't have a licence, got no way of gettin' there.

Anyone goin? I pretty sure its not sold out. I'll even caugh up the cash for your ticket.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm making this show no matter what! I need it! Ratdog kicks my farkin ass EVERY time.

Maybe i'll take a bus to Syracuse, and then cab it around. It'll be tough but man, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!

Any advice?

well its Oct 1 in Syracuse.

Its a tuesday night. Horrible for most people...just we have wednesday off (for fat cat tuesdays!!!)

Its not necessary we stay overnight, as syracuse itsn't THAT far. i think it took us just over 4 hours last time.

Neither of us, (little T and I) have records NOR will we even CONSIDER bringing anything to fuck over the driver crossing the border.

Ticket is on me, its at the BEAUTIFUL Landmark theatre. Trey kicked ASS there last time!

Lemme know. Email to you is on the way!