Jambands.ca

phish just gave it to me hard....

treyter

the bastards. -

imagine you just opened your inbox and the subject line: "Phish-Tickets-By-Mail Request" appeared....after you had already been denied. -

quote:

It has been brought to our attention that several email mail servers interfered with the delivery of

Phish Tickets-by-Mail notifications. In an attempt to ensure that everyone is properly notified we are

resending, please disregard if you received this in duplicate. If you have already emailed

customer service regarding this matter, please consider this your response.

We regret to inform you that you did not get the tickets that you requested through Phish

Tickets-by-Mail. Your card was NOT CHARGED and all billing info will be DELETED.

You will have another chance to purchase tickets on the public on sale date for each show.

For specific on-sale information please see below or refer to the tourdates section at

for a second there i thought i was in.

bastards. [Mad]

it's kinda like they were slammed with phone calls and emails in the ensuing feeding frenzy after the mail order and the heads at the "head" office had a conversation possibly similar to this:

pissed off hippy #1 to pissed off hippy #2: so these losers want to call us a million friggin times while we sort the mail eh??? Well fuck them, they ALL get denied twice.

-

bastards.

beware....