Jambands.ca

need help in regards to tix for NYE

jay sanislo

Ok everyone i have never really ordered tickets off the net before so i need all the tips you guys can give me. I have done the first step by regeristing at ticket master but from there im not really sure if i know what I am doing and i really want to make sure because everyone knows how fast this is going to sell out. If anyone one could give me some pointers that would be greatly appreciated. And also good luck to all on here for tiks tommorow.

stapes was me again...doh.

so what you're trying to say is that we're fist-fucked on the express ordering...so in other words have the CC# and address etc. on a notepad file open, so copying and pasting is convenient eh?

ok...got it.

fucking americans....always giving it to us.

(oh well, at lest they give us some smooches afterwards for the most part)

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

My Tip: Don't lose your cool. When ordering GD reunion tickets this summer I busted up my monitor punching it in frustration from the TM "all lines busy, try later" message. It took me 25 minutes to get both shows ordered and thats pre-registered!!!

You're too funny, Aaron! I can picture you doing that.

My advice to everyone:

If you don't get tix... FUCK IT! Put things in perspective... you're gonna be able to see them 15 times over the summer.

Plus, they're gonna be sooo rusty from sitting around for over two years it's gonna be a disgrace! [Wink][big Grin]