Jambands.ca

phish tickets?

boogieknight

Keep trying over the course of the day... some people screw up their credit card info, and ticketmaster will release those tickets.

Also, they set aside a certain number of tickets for their employees, VIPs, and generally well-connected people. If those people decide not to claim their tickets, ticketmaster will release them close to the concert date.

It's worth a shot!

nothing here either...

i got on around 9:58 kept trying (i actually had 4 other people that i work with trying as well) and around 10:10 we all got a message saying "We're unable to fille your request at this time, we do not have the inventory" i.e. SOLD OUT... ten minutes. shit.

just a warning i am going to rant a bit now, so, if you don't want to read it, you don't have to...

maybe, just maybe, its just better off that i am not going? i mean, what is the crowd going to be like? i figre a mix between some cats who got lucky, and most

of the "yuppie" variety who just have the $ to pay the resellers - seriously. why didn't Phish think of doing something like NYE 2000? getting tickets wouldn't have been a problem, why didn't they make the music available to more people who were left hanging in October 2000? needless to say, i am a little bitter about this whole experience. it is really too bad.

Never let yourself get down about a show you are unable to go to. That's a big mistake and leads to bitterness.

The whole ticketmaster infrastructure sux for big things, and always has. NYC is a great place, so anyone who's got a place to stay there for NYE without a tix should be excited anyways. There will be amazing things happening all over the town.

My experience this morning was just frantic clicking on "look for tickets" only to get random errors and server not found messages. The ticket ordering form has, in the past, always been the page where you say "YES!" and you fill it out, click look for tickets, and it spits you out 2 or whatever you asked for. Now, that screen means squat. You have to make it past that screen, and even if you get a page that says "we found these tickets for you", you have to hope that after you fill out your info, that it still doesn't crash. You have 5 minutes for their server to work correctly or you don't get tix.

I just hope blane has fun. [big Grin]

Yes, I nailed all 3 nights Hampton.

The girl at ticketmaster couldnt believe how happy I was. She ended the phonecall saying she couldnt wait to get home to tell her husband about our phone conversation (where I spent the entire time explaining how she was the greatest human in the universe).

Hope someone else had good luck as well.