Jambands.ca

Live Music Tip - Toronto

Velvet

Hey Velvet, do you know if the Bros. C. are doing their own set or just backing up Chris Brown?

I heard a rumour that it was latter. I'll probably go anyway, but personally I'm hoping they have their own set - I second the motion, these guys are smokin', especially live!

FYI, check 'em out online at http://www.brotherscreeggan.com

Peace,

Mr. M.

Hey yo, did anyone else get to the show? I was there, a GREAT time! Random Piece were pretty good, and they got better once the fronts actually got turned on. [Roll Eyes] A little too wannabe-Radiohead-Oasis-ish for my liking, but not bad.

Chris Brown was okay, although I definitely prefer him when he's playing keys over guitar, and I DEFINITELY prefer him with Kate. It was hard sell with his very quiet guitar style and a trash band playing downstairs, but he pulled it off pretty well. Although did anyone understand any of what he said between songs - whatever he's smokin' these days, I want some!

The the Bros. rocked! I didn't know if it would be slightly mellower 'cus the Sleepyhead album had alot of quiet songs on it, but even the songs from that had a punch. For three guys playing acoustic instruments, they make a terrific noise! And when Jim and Andy sing together it's magic - you can tell they've been doing it practically since they were born.

Anyway, if you missed the Brothers Creeggans, catch 'em in the future 'cus they put on an amazing show.

Peace,

Mr. M.