Jambands.ca

Pic of the day!

Hux

Alright GM. I waited long enough and did my OWN research. Thanks to a very hard to find link on Gadiel's page, I finally found the article.

Here's a pic of the dude that played with Trey and Mike, playing with n-e-r-o!!!

Dave, Jay and Shane played with a guy that played with Trey and Trey played with Steven Wright (12-30-96: Steven Wright was on a countertop service bell during Simple) who was in the movie Loser (2000) with Colleen Camp who was in Trapped (2002) with Kevin Bacon!!!

-

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

"I know things about you, I've seen the stuff you've done, I could write a book"

look bradm, I won't say anything about the "sturgeon incident" in that hotel in...Seattle was it...?? if you won't. uhh...oooooppssss//////
[Eek!][Wink]

Hey, I checked IDs, and everybody in that room was legal, I tell you, even the seafood -.

Besides, the statute of limitations on that ran out years ago. No, you can't pin that on me anymore.

Now, that time with the - in England, that's a whole other matter...can you believe how many fuses we blew? And the bandages? Ah, those were the days...

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Frig, you two are weird...........

Oh, and ewe aren't? Look at the flock you run with! I wish you woold understand all the ramifications of what we're talking about, but your lambastings and sheep shots at us will fall on deaf ears.

Aloha,

Braaaaad

oh man, that totally just reminded me!

sorry to change the subject -very cool for your addison friend btw...

but have you seen the new mastercard commercial with kevin bacon??? its hillarious - the guy at a store asks kevin bacon for id which he doesnt have - so he runs off and finds 6 people related from him to the guy behind the counter - i almost died!

tee hee.