Jambands.ca

moe. nye announced!!

gentlemonkey

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

they NEEDED to play a smaller venue, so tickets will be HARDER to get, so they can "feel" as important as the big boys.

unfortunately, the boys did the same thing! Greed prevails.....

You're just red-hot today, aren't you steve? [big Grin][big Grin] Don't fuck with secondtube, I tell ya!!!!! [Wink] He's one crazy mofo!

A little small, maybe. NYE in Chicago, AWESOME!! last year was the first year in about 12 that i hadn't spent NYE in Chicago with friends. Most likely won't be going this year either though. Chicago is a wonderful city and I urge anyone who is condidering this trip to GO GO GO!

Regardless, Ive been to the Aragon many times and always enjoy myself. Off the top of my head ive seen Blues Traveler and Primus there and both were wicked.

I still need to see moe as well. I went to a show earlier this month in IL but became a victim of chemical misfortune (without my knowing some ass gave something of the wrong variety). The first two songs were fun though... [Eek!]

they NEEDED to play a smaller venue, so tickets will be HARDER to get, so they can "feel" as important as the big boys.

unfortunately, the boys did the same thing! Greed prevails.....

SWhore get together a Fatties, Nero, Jo-Mo, JUKEJOINT, big bad ass new years eve party.

maybe doug to play inbetween the sets. I'd play like 25 dollars or so to check that out!

JUST NOT AT THE COMFORT ZONE!!!!!