Jambands.ca

Dehydrated water

Guest Low Roller

Um.. this may be my misunderstanding.... but doesn't dehydrated mean that the water present in something has been removed?? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the whole concept or something, but when we dehydrate stuff in my chemistry labs, we take water OUT of it... so just what the heck is dehydrated water then?? [Confused]

Right on Asparagus. I like these two:

1."Is this product thicker than blood? If so, will it dissolve the Mafia and other family owned businesses, reverse inbreeding, stop 'ethnic cleansing', etc?"

Response: We are testing this at the present time.

2. "What kind of reaction can I expect from my cat and plant if I only feed them dehydrated water?"

Response: Dead cat. Dead plant. If you only consume one type of product and nothing else, you will ruin your body. You must have a well balanced diet; even with dehydrated water.

Guest Low Roller

"I'm currently trying to lose weight and wondered if you could supply me the caloric content of your dehydrated water. Also, if I drink a lot, will I gain water-weight?"

Response: It has been proven that if you consume dehydrated water and nothing else, you will lose weight. Before attempting to do this, you should consult your doctor and inquire about the benefits of dehydration and starvation.

[big Grin] ROTFL [big Grin] ! That is some quality cynicism!