Jambands.ca

"GORILLA ROCK" KIDNAPPED!?!

POISON JOE

I HAVE KIDNAPPED GORILLA ROCK . I WANT $1,000,000 US DOLLARS >>> I WILL CALL WITH INSTRUCTIONS. YOU HAVE EXACTLY 48 HOURS. COME ON RICH AMERICAN PIGS! GIVE ME MONEY! MY COUNTRY STARVES WHILE YOU AMERICAN PIGS EAT AND DRINK MY PEOPLE'S BLOOD!! THIS IS REVENGE. I WILL POST SOUNDS COMING SOON SO YOU CAN HEAR GORILLA ROCK SCREAM IN AGONY AS WE GUT THEM LIKE YOU PIGS DO TO YOUR SOUL EVERY MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND HAVE HUMPY- HUMPY TIME WITH YOUR BARBIE SLUT WIFE BEFORE GOING TO WORK AT YOUR FACTORIES OF DEATH. REMEMBER, AS LONG AS I HAVE GORILLA ROCK. I HAVE THE POWER.

The authorities have been unable to assess the origins of this ransom note, but have warned the public to be on the lookout for ANYONE looking suspicious. No one has actually confirmed whether this "GORILLA ROCK” actually exists, all records in the local City Hall led to abandoned buildings in the industrial district. Large amounts of steel and other raw materials had gone missing from the same buildings just days earlier. No connection has been made between the two incidents.

[Mad] [ DISCLAIMER: The events and facts described in the above paragraph are to be interpreted freely, without judgment of viability or believability. Gorilla Rock reserves the right to refute and deny any and all statements made at anytime for little or no reason whatsoever. ]

[Mad] THE FIRE IN MY BELLY GROWS NOW AS MY HATE INTENSIFIES!! HOW DARE YOU LAUGH IN MY FACE?? AND THIS PUDDLES? TAKE IT AND BURN IT LIKE I DO YOUR FLAG EVERY DAY. IFYOU WANT GORILLA ROCK BACK OBEY ME!! THEY WILL NEVER SHARE THEIR DEATH-JAZZ WITH YOU ONCE I HAVE SKINNED THEM AND SOLD THEIR INSIDES TO MCDONALDS!! HAHA HOW FUNNY FOR ME! TO WATCH YOU TWIST IN PAIN DIGESTING YOUR OWN PEOPLE! YOU NOW HAVE ONLY 42 HOURS TO GO COLLECT FROM YOUR RICH BUSINESS FRIENDS MY ONE MILLON US DOLLARS. PAY AND YOU MAY SEE YOUR GORILLA ROCK AGAIN